not again

"no no no" 

Kaye stared at him through the mirror, hoping he would leave but knowing he wouldn't. it would be too easy, this was not easy. Kaye was half dressed, but she did not care. 

"Leave" 

Paul approached and said "Do you really want me to leave?" 

"l-leave." 

Kaye was not convinced at all by her reluctant leave. Kaye did not discourage him from leaning  closer to her nor did she discourage him from kissing her shoulder. The only time she did was when she realized what was about to happen. He smiled at her an mouthed 'I am leaving with you.' 

Kaye was left alone facing the mirror adjusting her clothes. She waited a minute and went out towards the bar. Kaye looked through the room for Serena, Alice, Kristen, Sophie, and Paul. Serena was hanging close to Paul in order to flirt with him. He was halfway interested in Serena but his eyes kept searching for someone.

"Serena does not stand a  chance" Sophie said to Kaye. 

"hmmm' 

"He came out of the same door as you... he wants you..." 

"He is married."

"I know.."

"I should not...." 

"want him"

"Yes." 

Kaye was admitting to having feelings for a married man well at least she was honest. Sophie watched as Paul, unashamedly, ran his eyes over her friends body. Kaye was trying to ignore him. Deliberately trying to ignore the way heat pooled between her legs or how she watched him. 

By the time the bar closed, Paul had left- long gone. Kaye was going home alone  but lustfully thinking him.