.17

Full chapter

"So anyone have an suggestions on where to eat?" Hoseok asks, poking his head through the small opening between the drivers seat and passengers seat.

"I don't care." Yoongi utters, focusing on the road. They have been driving around aimlessly searching for a good place to eat.

"Tae and Kookie are actually at a restaurant. They just sent me their location, we could go there?" Jimin suggests, deciding it would be better to leave out the bit of information that Taehyung and Jungkook are actually there to spy on Jin and Namjoon's date.

Hoseok begins to happy dance in the backseat but soon brings his movements to a halt when a sharp "No" comes from Yoongi.

"Why not?" Hoseok whines and slumps his shoulders over as he pouts in the backseat.

"Yeah, why not?" Jimin adds on trying to his his smile behind a pout. He very well knows the relationship between Taehyung and Yoongi, and that that's the reasoning behind Yoongi's dislike of the idea.

"Because I don't want to. Why does Taeshit want us to crash his date anyways?" Yoongi inquiries.

"He wants to enjoy our company. You know the things friends do. It's two against one anyways. We joining them." Jimin says in a final tone with a proud smile as he faces front signaling that he is done with the conversation at hand.

Yoongi glances over at him with a raised eyebrow before turning to Hoseok who's already starting at him with a smirk on his face. Yoongi rolls his eyes and sighs before mumbling "fine" under his breath.

"Im just going to point out that the whole point of this was for us to get to know each other. I dont see why all the extra bodies are needed." Yoongi states bitterly, "Not to mention, the horse in the back just wants to go because he's in love with the alien."

Jimin laughs a Yoongi's comment, not picking up the underlining meaning behind his words. "Well, give him a chance and you'll love him too."

Yoongi let's out a dry laugh, "Not what I mean, hun." This earns a slap on the arm from an unamused Hoseok, Yoongi is seemingly unfazed by the action as he continues to speak, "Besides, I'm a one man kind of guy." Yoongi winks at Jimin before quickly bringing his focus back to the road in front of him.

For once, Jimin doesn't have a snarky comment to make back at Yoongi. Rather he just looks down at his hands that are fidgeting in his lap. Hoseok notices this reaction but before he can give Jimin a questioning look, Yoongi is parking the car. "Okay. We're here. Get out."

Jimiin quickly gets out. Again making no comment on Yoongi's choose of words. Yoongi and Jimin haven't know each other for long but there's a few things Yoongi has picked up in this short time. One of them being, Jimin always has something to say or some remark to make.

Hoseok and Yoongi look at each other for a moment, both noticing Jimins sudden unusual behavior. However, Hoseok just shrugs it off and follows Jimin out of the car.

The three boys walk into the restaurant. "Tae said they were in a booth in the back corner." Jimin informs the two behind him. They walk through the restaurant in search for the two, Jimin keeping an eye out for Jin and Namjoon.

Yoongi spots Jungkook sitting in a large booth in the back, just where Jimin said they would be, but Taehyung wasn't sitting with him.

"They are over here." Yoongi says grabbing Jimin and Hoseok attention as he guides them to where Jungkook is sitting.

"Where's Taebear?" Hoseok asks Jungkook as they approach the booth and take their seats.

"Bathroom." Jungkook answers Hoseok without looking up from his phone. A few minutes pass and an awkward silent has settled itself over the group.