.25

Full chapter

It's been a week. A week, and nobody in this very dysfunctional group of friends has done anything. They've carried on with their normal daily routines, school, homework, eat, then sleep.

Jimin hasn't talked to Yoongi, like he told Jin he planned on doing.

Hoseok hasn't taken Namjoon's advice and talked to Taehyung yet.

As for Taehyung and Jungkook. Well, Taehyung hasn't said anything yet but Jungkook knows. He may not know the details and might be denying it but he knows.

They both just choice to ignore the pain in their hearts as they smile at each other and everyone pretends the world isn't falling to shit around them.

They all don't hangout at much either. With the awkward tension between Jimin and Yoongi it's hard for anyone in the group to find something to talk about.

So, they all are just living their lives. Smiling
and waving when they see each other but never stopping to say hello.

It was when Jimin was walking out of his last class Friday afternoon that this unnatural phase the gang was in finally broke.

Jimin was staying after class for a moment to talk to the Professor about their upcoming midterm exam. He didn't look up when he pushed the double doors open and hit the innocent bystander and knocking him to the ground. Jimin hurries to help the person up only to notice it was Hoseok.

Okay, so maybe not so innocent bystander.

"Oh shit, Hyung I'm so sorry I wasn't looking. I didn't mean to." Jimin apologizes as he helps Hoseok pick up his things.

"I won't blame you even if it wasn't an accident, Jimin." Hoseok spoke softly, afraid to say anything wrong. Jimin gave Hoseok a small smile, knowing this.

"Ah, not Jimmy anymore?" Jimin tries lighting the mood. Hoseok lets out a faint laugh.

"I didn't think we were still on a nickname bases. Honestly after what happened I figured you all hated me." Hoseok says, honestly believe they all wanted nothing to do with him.

"Hobi, you're our friend. You and Taehyung both made the mistake. It happened. It's how you choose to deal with the situation that determines the kind of person you are. No one hates you." Jimin reassures.

"So, how are they?" Hoseok asks nervously, unsure if he really wants to hear the answer.

Jimin shrugs, "Taehyung still hasn't told him but I think he knows anyways." Hoseok just nods to this, "You should talk to him. He thinks he's lost two of his best friends because of this and it's eating him alive."

"Funny, Namjoon suggested I do something similar."

"He's a smart guy. You should seriously consider listening to him." Jimin begins to walk and Hoseok follows along side him.

"I will." Hoseok softly responses.

"How's Yoongi?" Jimin suddenly asks, taking Hoseok by surprise.

Hoseok rubs the back of his neck trying to think of the best way to answer Jimins question. "He's Yoongi. He was pissed for a bit but I think he's just living his life. Trying to get over whatever feelings he has or might of had."

"Might of." Jimin says in a low voice, trying to hide the hurt and disappointment.

Hoseok looks at Jimin and can't help but to feel gulity for how sad the boy looks. "You pushed him away, Jimin. I know I'm partly at fault for it, well mostly at fault but Yoongi isn't the type to force people to be with him. He thinks you aren't interested, so he is moving on."