Nash Grier

Nash Grier Imagine For @bbtourni

***Warning sexual content is used in the following paragraphs, viewer discretion is advised. Stop reading if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.***

*You've been warned.*

Britney's Point Of View:

It was mine and Nash's 2 year anniversary. I didn't want a big fancy anniversary like last years, where we went to an extremely over priced restaurant and he bought me a diamond neckless that was over 2,000 dollars. I just wanted to stay home, cuddle on the couch with Nash, watch movies and eat ice cream.

I was already laying on the couch watching Mean Girls, waiting for Nash to come back home from a photo shoot.

"Britney!" I hear someone yell from the front door and shut the door behind them. "I'm in the living room." I yelled back. You saw Nash walk in with a dozen roses and a heart shaped box of chocolates. "Awwe, thanks baby." I say getting up too give Nash a hug. "You're the best boyfriend ever." I say taking my gifts and placing them on the coffee table in front of the couch. We both sit down on the couch. I look up at him and say "I love you." He kisses my lips softly and says "I love you too princess."

Nash starts to run his hand up my thigh and I get chills threw out my body. I put my hand on his stopping him, and shake my head. "Please?" He asks with a cute little puppy dog face. "I just wanted to watch movies with you tonight, nothing sexual, just cute and romantic." I confess. Nash just ignores me and continues running his hand up my thigh slipping his fingers under my shorts. I couldn't resist him. He started kissing my neck leaving a trial of love bits down my soft neck.

I put my hand under his shirt, running my fingers against his hard abs. "Take it off," I whispered in his ear. He practically ripped off his shirt and continued kissing me. "Now you take yours off baby." He said with a smile on his face. I quickly slipped off my shirt. "You're beautiful." Nash said while looking down at me in my bra.

He unhooked my bra and tossed it on the floor. He looked down, his eyes widened and his smile got even bigger and brighter then before. I just smiled and placed his left hand on my breast. I could feel Nash shaking in nervousness. "Don't be nervous," I said. "I've... Uhmm, I've j-just never seen anyone as beautiful as you before." He stuttered.

"Do you want to... do it?" He asked pausing in the middle of his sentence. "You mean have sex?" I asked back. He nodded. "I'm still a virgin." You said. "Never mind then, we don't have too, its fine." He said. "Nash, its fine we can have sex, we've been dating for two years, you can take my virginity." I said in confidence. He just smiled and kissed my lips. I started to unbuckle Nash's pants. "Nash?" I heard a familiar voice say as they opened the front door. "Oh my god, I forgot Cameron was coming over today, hurry up and get dressed." He whispered. I quickly grabbed my bra and shirt and put them on. "What about the sex?" I asked Nash, as I pulled my shirt over my head. "We can do It tonight baby, before we go to sleep." He winked. I just nodded and smiled then finished watching my movie, counting the minutes until Nash would take my innocence.

-End Of Part-

-

I hope you liked it Britney! Sorry if its too short! xoxo. <3

Requests are still open! So comment or message me if you want your own imagine.