Hayes Grier

Hayes Grier Imagine for @Magcon888

***Waring!!! sexual content is used in the following paragraphs, viewer discretion is advised. Stop reading if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.***

*You've been warned*

Ali's Point Of View:

I was laying on my bed scrolling threw twitter when I saw a tweet from Hayes that read

"Its only been two days since I last saw her and I already miss her."

It was obvious he was talking about me so I decided to visit Hayes.

• 15 minutes later •

I arrived at Hayes house, I walked up to his house and knocked on the door. Nash opened the door and said "Hey Ali, Hayes is in the living room." he said inviting me in. "Okay, thanks." I said to Nash watching him run back upstairs to his room.

I walked to the living room to find Hayes playing video games. "Hey baby." I said with a huge smile on my face "Hey beautiful, I missed you." He said pausing his game and jumping up too kiss me. "I missed you too." I said back. "You look so sexy in those tight jeans, your ass looks nice." He winked at me and grabbed my ass and kissed me again.

"I'm so horny baby." He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine. I pushed Hayes on the couch and sat on his lap. I looked down at Hayes package, and saw his erection threw his pants, I palmed his cock and whispered into his ear "Let me give you a blow job."

He smirked and unzipped his pants and pulled out his 8 inch. I sat on the floor and got on my hands and knees. I grabbed his length and licked the tip of it, then quietly blew on the tip. Hayes let out a slight moan and said "Please don't tease me baby." I stuck his entire length in my mouth, and bobbed my head up and down. Hayes continuously moaned and put his hand on my head guiding me.

"Baby, stop I'm about to cum." He moaned. I didn't listen to him, I just continued. He moaned again, this time letting his liquids flow inside my mouth. I swallowed his cum, and felt it slip down my throat.

I took his length out of my mouth. "How was that?" I whispered into his ear. "Amazing." "Now its your turn." He added.

He zipped his pants back up, picked me up off the floor and laid me down on the couch. He pulled my pants down and threw them and the floor. Then he slipped my panties off of me and began kissing the top on my pussy. He kissed my folds and then stuck two fingers deep inside of me. I let out a loud moan. "Shh, I don't want anyone to hear us." Hayes shushed me. He continued pumping his finger in and out of me, then he curled his fingers inside of me, hitting my g - spot. I accidentally let out another load moan. "Hayes, whats all that noise down there?" Nash yelled. I could hear him walking down the stairs. "Oh shit, get dressed." Hayes said pulling his fingers out of me.

I grabbed my panties and pants and quickly slipped them on.

"What was that?" Nash asked. "Uhmm, it was just my game." Hayes lied hesitantly. Nash just rolled his eyes and went back upstairs.

Hayes and I spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch playing video games together.

- End Of Part -

I hope you liked it Ali. <3 xoxo.
Requests are still open, message me if you want an imagine!