Matt Espinosa

Matt Espinosa Imagine For @Madison_1D_14

***Waring!!! sexual content is used in the following paragraphs, viewer discretion is advised. Stop reading if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.***

*You've been warned*

Madison's Point Of View:

I regretted ever kissing Nash. It was so stupid of me to fall for his charming side. I don't deserve Matt. He was smart to break up with me. But I cant take being alone anymore, I miss him so much.

Wait, I have an idea. I grabbed my phone and texted Cameron.

To Cameron:
Do you think you could keep Matt at your house for a while?

From Cameron:
What?

To Cameron:
I want to try to get back together with Matt. I would ask you to bring him here, to my house but I know he wont come because i doubt he wants to see me right now. So I was gonna come over your house so just keep Matt there, and don't tell him I'm coming.

From Cameron:
Okay, Sounds good. Come on over I'll keep him here.

• At Cameron's House •

I walked to the front door and knocked on the dark green door. "Whose that?" I heard Matt ask from inside the house. "You'll see." Cameron said opening the door. Matt rolled his eyes at me and avoided making eye contact.

"What is she doing here?" I heard Matt whisper to Cam. "You two are gonna make up." Cameron said pulling both of our hands, pushing Matt and I into a closet and locking the door on us. "I'll be back in 10 minutes. Ya'll better be fucking or something when I get back." Cam said from the other side of the locked wooden door, as he walked away.

"Matt I'm really s-" "Don't even start, I don't wanna hear your excuses." Matt said cutting me off. "Please just let me explain?" I asked desperate to tell him what happened. He just rolled his eyes and nodded his head.

"Matt, Nash and I were really drunk at that party when we kissed. It didn't mean anything. I don't have feelings for him or anything, you're the only guy I have feelings for. I'm in love with you Matt. And I miss seeing your adorable face when I wake up. I love you Matthew." I confessed as tears began to drip down my cheek.

Matt put his hand on my cheek and rubbed my tears away. He grabbed me and hugged me tight, I just let my head rest on his muscular chest. "I love you too Maddie."

"So while we're in here do you wanna... uhm you know-" He stuttered. I nodded my head knowing exactly what he was talking about. I pulled my shirt and shorts off, leaving me in my bra and panties.

Matt's eyes widened, "Wow, you're beautiful." He said. I just smiled and started pulling off Matts pants. I got down on my knees, pulled his length out of his pants and shoved it deep in my mouth. I heard Matt slightly moan. I bobbed my head up and down, pushing his length all the way in my mouth, almost hitting my throat.

"So are you guys back together-" I heard Cameron say opening then quickly closing the door. "Sorry uhm, you can continue."

We finished our quickie, then Cam unlocked the closet for us, and we watched movies together for the rest of the day until we fell asleep.

- End Of Part -

I hope you liked it Maddie!
Sorry if its short I wrote this in like 5 minutes because I'm going to my grampa's funeral & I'm gonna be busy all day! But I wanted to update today since I didn't update yesterday.

xoxo love you guys.<3