Matt Espinosa

Matt Espinosa Imagine for @matchu_lee_espinosa

***Warning sexual content is used in the following paragraphs, viewer discretion is advised. Stop reading if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.***

*You've been warned.*

Taryn's Point Of View:

"I missed you so much!" I said, hugging Matt with my head buried into his chest.

"I missed you too baby." He said kissing the top of my head.

Its been 3 months since I last saw Matt. He's been away at Magcon. He has to go back in a week, but as long as I'm with him right now I don't care about anything else in the world.

"I have a surprise for you." I said looking up at Matt. "But you have to wait here for a second, okay?" I added.

He nodded.

I walked up the stairs and into my room.

I stripped down into my bra and panties and yelled "Okay, come on in Matt."

He opened the door. "Woah," He said as his eyes widened. "This is the best surprise ever!" He smirked.

"Uhm, I want you to - to talk my virginity," I said.

"Taryn? Uhm I should probably tell you something," He said.

"What? What is it?" I asked.

"Uhm, I'm a - I'm a virgin too," Matt stuttered.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded in shame.

"Its okay, I guess I get too take your virginity too," I said, kissing Matt.

"So do you wanna do this?" I asked.

"Definitely," He said, kissing me back.

I was so nervous and didn't know what to do. So I just pulled off Matt's shirt and he slid off his pants.

He picked me up and laid me down on the bed.

"Can I - uhm... touch you?" Matt hesitated.

I smiled at his shyness and nodded my head, yes.

He pulled down my panties and slowly rubbed my cl.t. He was so gentle and clueless as to what to do. Which made it even better.

My breathing became heavier. I couldn't handle the pleasure that he gave me. It felt so good.

"Can I taste you?"

"Matt, you don't have to ask. Just do it." I giggled.

He put his head between my legs and traced his tongue around my cl.t. He gently kissed my folds and kissed my p.ssy, gently sticking his tongue inside of me.

"M-matt." I helplessly moaned.

"You taste so good baby." He said.

He finished 'tasting me' and pulled out his 9 inch. My eyes widened at his size.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, just put it in." I awkwardly said.

He pushed his length inside of me slowly. It was extremely painful at first then the pain disappeared, turning into pleasure.

"Am I hurting you?" He asked.

I shook my head, no.

He thrusted into me, pushing his length in and out.

He was perfect. Everything was perfect in this moment.

I could feel knots at the bottom of my stomach forming.

"I'm about to - cum." He mumbled.

"Me too."

His thrusts became sloppier and sloppier. Showing that we both met our climax and soon we both came together. He pulled out of me and laid down next to me.

And for the first time Matt said something that I will never forget, "I love you Taryn."

"I love you too Matt."

- End Of Part -

I hope you liked it Taryn! <3

xoxo.

Make sure to vote for my story if you liked it and want more imagines!(:

I'm still taking requests so message me if you want an imagine.