Jack Gilinsky

Jack Gilinsky Imagine for @goodworries

***Warning sexual content is used in the following paragraphs, viewer discretion is advised. Stop reading if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.***

*You've been warned.*

Mia's Point Of View:

"Are you gonna be a slut for daddy?" Jack asked, referring to himself, as he pushed me up against the wall and kissed my lips.

I looked up at him with my big hazel eyes and innocently nodded my head.

He started at my clothed body and bit his lip.

"I really want you naked right now," He said.

Jack pushed me onto the bed, leaned over me and whispered "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, spread your legs."

Before I could even say anything he started pulling my clothes off of me, first my shorts, then my shirt.

Then he pulled his shirt off and started kissing on my neck, gently rubbing his fingers over my clit through my panties, at the same time.

Quiet moans escaped my lips.

Jack slowly started to pull my panties down and off of my body.

"You ready baby?" Jack asked me, taking off his pants and exposing his length.

I smirked and nodded my head.

"You're so tight baby," Jack said, pushing his length inside of me.

Another moan escaped my lips, this time it was even louder.

"Stay quiet or I'm gonna have to punish you," He said, putting his hand over my mouth.

He pushed his length deeper inside of me.

"Mmm," I mumbled.

"You like that baby?" He asked.

He continued pushing in and out of me.

I felt knots in the bottom of my stomach. After a few more thrusts I came all over Jack's 10 inch. Jack pulled himself out of me.

"Let me eat your pussy," Jack demanded.

He spread my legs open again and started kissing down my inner thigh. Which sent chills down my spine.

He stuck two of his fingers inside of me, aggressively going in and out.

Then he started kissing my clit, knowing it was my weakness.

"You taste so sweet baby," He said to me.

I constantly moaned his name, from all the pleasure he gave me.

"I'm-I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Do it baby," Jack said.

After a few seconds I came and Jack licked it all up afterwards.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Yeah, it was," Jack said, laying down next to me and kissing my lips once more.

"I love you Mia, you mean so much to me," He confessed.

"You too Jack," I said.

- End Of Part -

I hope you liked it Mia!<3
I'm still taking requests! Message me or comment if you want your own imagine!