Jacob Whitesides

Jacob Whitesides Imagine for @idk_jash

***Waring!!! sexual content is used in the following paragraphs, viewer discretion is advised. Stop reading if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.***

*You've been warned*

-

-

Suzie's Point Of View:

My best friend Nash invited my over for a party tonight at 10:00 pm, he invited 450+ people so I knew this party would be great.

• 9:30 pm •

I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit, I decided to wear high waisted shorts, a pink crop top and white sandals. I straightened my long ombre hair and put on just a little bit of make up.

• 10:00 pm •

I walked up to Nash's house, and knocked on the brown wooded door. "Hey Suzie!" Nash said opening the door and pulling me inside. All I could smell was alcohol and weed. And the only sound I heard was the loud music hitting my ear drums.

I decided to walk to the kitchen and make myself a drink, I mixed coke and vodka then took a small sip. "Hey beautiful." I heard a familiar voice say as they grabbed my waist and started kissing on my neck from behind. I turned around and saw Jacob. He didn't smell like alcohol so I knew he wasn't drunk.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Trying to kiss you." He responded continuing to kiss down my neck. "Can I tell you something Suzie?" He asked in between kisses. I nodded. "I've known you for three years and I've loved you ever since I first saw you, I've just never had the guts to tell you how I feel." He confessed. "I love you too." I said kissing his soft lips. "Can we take this upstairs?" He asked me. I nodded once more, with a smile on my face, knowing exactly where this was going.

He grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs to an empty room with no one inside.

I pushed Jacob on the bed and started to strip in front of him. First I pulled my shirt off, then I slipped my shoes and shorts off. Leaving me in my pink lace matching bra and panties.

Jacobs eyes widened and he said, "Wow, you're beautiful." I just smiled and pulled Jacobs shirt off, reveling his perfectly toned abs. Jacob grabbed me and gently laid me on the bed.

He took his pants off and threw them on the white carpet. I could see his erection threw his boxers. I gently palmed him threw his boxers. His erection grew. "Come on baby, stop teasing me." He said with a slight tone. I just giggled and kissed him. "Are you ready to do this?" He asked. I nodded my head for the millionth time. "Yes." I said biting my lip.

He kissed me down my stomach, as he reached for my panties and gently pulled them off of me. He then took his boxers off, exposing his entire length. "Oh my god, is that even gonna fit inside of me? You're huge." I gasped. "I hope so." He said, questioning himself.

He gently pushed his 9 inch all the way inside of me. At first it hurt but after a few seconds of getting used to it the pain expired. "Am I hurting you?" He asked. I awkwardly shook my head, no. He pushed in and out, then repeated the process. I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan. He smirked then continued.

"Baby, I think I'm gonna-" "Do it." I said cutting him off. He came inside of my I could feel his liquid flowing inside of my body. He pulled out of me and said "Closed your eyes and lay your head back." I did as I was told. I could feel Jacob kissing me softly, down there. He flicked his tongue around my clit. He then stuck two fingers deep inside of me, pushing in and out. Then licking his fingers after. He continued kissing my folds. "You taste so good." Jacob moaned.

I felt knots grow inside of my stomach, "Babe, I'm close." I told him. Then out of no where I came inside of his mouth. I let out a soft moan.

We were finally finish. "That was amazing." Jacob said. "Yeah, it really was amazing." I said kissing him once more. "I love you baby." He kissed me back. "I love you too Jacob." I said.

Nine months later baby Elizabeth was born. And Jacob proposed to me on the fourth of july under the fire works.

- End Of Part -

I hope you liked it Suzie! It was kind of awkward for me to type but I didn't mind that much! Love ya'! <3 xoxo.