Shawn Mendes

Shawn Mendes Imagine for @bbtourni

***Warning sexual content is used in the following paragraphs, viewer discretion is advised. Stop reading if you are uncomfortable with sexual content.***

*You've been warned.*

Vesna's Point Of View:

I had been waiting for this day for the longest time. It was the day I would let Shawn take my virginity. He wasn't forcing me to do it with him or anything like that. I just think I should do it with him, because I'm truly in love with him and only him.

I walked upstairs into my room, and saw Shawn laying down on my bed, glancing down at his bright iPhone screen, as the light reflected onto his face.

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. I was so nervous, but eventually I got over my nerves.

I took a deep breath in and said, "Shawn will you take my virginity?"

Shawn looked up at me, removing his eyes from his phone and said "What?" his brown eyes widened.

"Do I really have to repeat myself?" I asked.

"Well I just wanna make sure we both heard the same thing," Shawn said, slightly laughing.

"Fine, will you take my virginity?" I repeated.

"Hell yes I will! Get your sexy ass over here!" Shawn exclaimed.

I just smiled and rolled my eyes at his eagerness.

Shawn gently placed his sweet soft lips against mine, repetitively. He slowly made his way down my neck, leaving a trail of love bites.

He pulled my shirt over my head and slid my shorts off of my body.

"Take off your shirt," I mumbled, as I helped Shawn take his shirt off.

My eyes focused on Shawn's perfectly toned abs for at least a whole minute.

"You like what you see, don't you baby?" Shawn said, sexually licking his lips.

I bit my lips, stared into his eyes and innocently nodded my head, yes.

Shawn picked me up and laid me down on my bed.

He slowly slid off my panties and admired my body.

"I bet you taste so good baby," Shawn stated.

"Why don't you find out?" I said.

Shawn placed his index finger onto my clit and slowly started to play with my clit for a moment, teasing me.

He then put his head between my legs and kissed my pussy lips, slightly sticking his tongue inside of me.

It felt like I was in paradise.

I couldn't help but moan every once in a while. The pleasure I felt was so unreal. I'd never felt this good before.

"Mmm, you taste so sweet baby," Shawn moaned. "You ready for this?" He added.

"Yes," I simply said.

Shawn unbuckled his pants and took them off. Pulling out his 9 inch.

My eyes widened because of how big he was. I would of never thought his length would be that big.

Then thats when it happened. He slowly pushed his length inside of me with no warning.

A gasp escaped my lips.

"Am I hurting-"

"No," I said, instantly cutting him off.

I lied it did sort of hurt but it wasn't as bad as I expected, it was actually pretty delightful after a little while.

I could feel his length continuing to grow inside of me, getting deeper inside of my pussy.

"Sh-Shawn, I'm close," I moaned.

"Me too baby, I'm really close," Shawn said back to me.

I felt knots in the bottom of my stomach, as I released into Shawn and he did the same inside of me.

Shawn's pace became sloppier and sloppier as we both reached our climaxes.

"Thats was amazing," Shawn said, laying down next to me.

"Yeah it was," I smiled. "I'm glad you were my first," I added, kissing his cheek.

"I love you baby," Shawn said.

"I love you too Shawn."

- End Of Part -

I hope you liked it Vesna! <3

Requests are still open. Message me or comment if you want your own imagine. (: