Chapter 4: Going down to Earth again (June- September 2011)

[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]

 [17]

For Vincent, It's time for school again. Another year of hardship, AND this ain't good for his spirit 'cause he thinks that this will hinder him from going to church and improve as a person. He hated himself, and the church is his only hope, that's why he loves it so much. Nikkie too, was preparing for school in her town. They are in the same course, the same level, but not in the same school, and that saddens Vincent. He always thinks that his world will crumble down if he continues to study because his parents forced him. He had no choice, but to follow. However, another journey for the two have begun.

"How's school?", both sent the same message to each other at the same time.

"I hate it", he said.

"I miss my classmates. So, we ate a lot before we headed home", she replied.

"Well, congratulations! You'll finish schooling with joy in your heart. ;) "

"Thank you! I hope you do too."

"It will never be for me. You know how I am made. I am made for something better than working. ^_^ And I want to share the Gospel with more people, not just that tiny school. "

"Yes, but come on? Give it a good shot. ;) "

"I would if I am with you."

"Aww, sweet guy. I could've love that."

"I wish."

"Yeah, just wish. LOL. :D "

"Heh heh heh, funny you. :3 "

"What subjects do you have?"

"Basic Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Event Management, Basic Tourism, Advanced Language..."

"Same here! I'll be the best and everyone will love me! ;D "

"I hope you do. But, I love you already. ;) "

"Really?"

"I do."

"Thank you. :) "

"Aaaw, you didn't return it."

"Hehehe, serves you right. :P "

Vincent stopped replying for an hour, then Nikkie replied, "Are you still there? :) "

"Yep. But I feel so slammed that I can no longer reply to anyone."

"What's the matter?"

"I hate school."

"I know you do. :) "

"Thanks, cutie."

[18]

Days have passed, they haven't sent each other a message. Vincent met new people, and he met Hannah. A church pianist from another religion, but she's really sexy and cute. She has almond eyes, nice lips, nice tanned skin, and a pear-shaped body. At first, they don't talk much with each other, but they usually talk about the school papers. Not until Hannah's friends Rina and Clarisse and a practice for a school event get the two closer. A month have passed between Vincent and Nikkie. She no longer sends him a lot of messages and she's having fun in her school, but he's still like what he was. Unbalanced...

Well,  on the other side, Hannah was secretly falling for Vincent right before the 1st school event of the year came into action. Almost everyone in their class came to Hannah's town plaza to rehearse for the event. Hannah said that Rina, Clarisse, and Vincent can leave their things in her house. So, they did and they went to the plaza by the seaside. Then, when the four got bored, the ladies asked Vincent what does he like in a girl.