Chapter 5

I jumped in Daniel's arms and wrapped my legs around his waist as he put his arms around me "Hayley, I don't want you to get your hopes up. They have not caught him yet they have just spotted him," Alex said.

I unwrapped my arms from Daniel's body and stood up, being embarrassed from acting like a crazy person. "I wish I could know where Mom and Dad is," I said as Alex nodded his head and dropped it seconds after, thinking.

"I got up and got ready for practice I finished getting ready and grabbed my gym bag and the Eagles left all at the same time heading down to the gym.

We had a test on Sports Anatomy today at 11:00. After practice we all had to get ready.

—————
I put on regular clothes. I wore a regular orange long sleeve shirt that was a little baggy and blue skinny jeans.

 I wore a regular orange long sleeve shirt that was a little baggy and blue skinny jeans

We had twenty questions on the test and one hour to take the test. Lunch started at 12:30 and then at 1:30 we would get a score back which came in a form of a notification on our Louie's.

I took my time with the test, making sure to answer each question carefully.I finished a few minutes before and chilled while the hour ran out.

I walked to lunch with Daniel, Alex, Brooke, Sophie, and Parker. That is usually who I sit with at lunch. We ate lunch while talking about different stuff like practice today and how we are going to beat the team that we were going to play this weekend.

After that everybody's Louie's dinged with their score. I got an 90, which means I only missed two questions. Daniel got a 75 and Alex got a 70. Somebody got a 100 and we found out later that it was Brooke.

We didn't have nothing else to do so we all decided to go to the beach.

I mostly stayed in the sand talking to Brooke and Sophie while we all watched Alex and Daniel wrestle, throwing each other in the ocean

————

Alex's POV