Chapter 4- Ride

We got into the big car and was shock when I saw all the members are here, they stared at me, "(y/n)?!".

"guys? Is it okay if (y/n) can have a lift with us? She didn't came here with a car and it's raining", Jin told them. The first one to agree was Jungkook who was smiling ear to ear, "of course! She can have a lift all the time!", Jungkook pat a seat beside him. I nodded a thank you before grabbing a seat next to him.

Jin was still holding my things, since he insisted on bringing it. I was seating in between Jungkook and Jimin. I bit my lip as my heart was beating rapidly. "(y/n)", a low voice called for my name and it was from behind me, I slightly turn my head to the side only to be greeted by a face that was really close to mine so I jumped onto someone's arms and that someone was Jimin, I quickly got off of him and apologized.

"I was thinking, why don't you tell us about yourself?", it was V. I thought for a while and then look down at my fiddling fingers, my face was bright red.

"guys, could you don't scare her too much, she's really shy and..adorable", I heard Jin said and I know that he was smiling through his words. "oh yeah, her friend told me that she was shy after she was molested by V", Jimin proudly said.

Molested?

"I did not molest her! She was so cute that I can't help but hug her!", V defended himself.

"(y/n)-ah, where do you live? I'm going to tell the driver", Jin smiled to me as he turned to look at me. I look back up at him and whispered it. He nodded and told the driver where to go. Then the car drove off.

Jin turned to look at all of his dongsaeng, "kids, can you please don't fight over (y/n)-ah? She's been silent". His dongsaeng obediently nod. Jungkook who was on my left, poked my cheek with a smile, "(y/n)-ah, do you wanna hear my song with me?", he offered very sweetly and I didn't dare to decline his offer so I nodded my head.

He gently put one earpiece on the left of my ear and he put the other earpiece on his right ear, he played a song and I listened to his voice.

I thought to myself, 'they actually aren't that bad... His voice, I like his voice', I finally had the courage to look at him but still avoided his eyes, "u-umm...Jungkook, d-did..". He smiled to me and his curious big eyes were looking at me and was blinking cutely and his lips were slightly agape.

I quickly look away and said with a small voice, "is it..your real voice?". He grinned and nodded, "I was given a gift, I have reasons why I am called golden maknae, do you like it?". I stared at his forehead (avoiding his eyes) and nodded. "I'm so happy that you like it", he smiled.

"do you like my voice too, (y/n)-ah?", Jimin turn to look at me. I shrugged, "I don't know...which one", I muttered. He grin and took out his phone, "I'll let you listen", he put on a song and let me listen after Jungkook pulled his earpiece gently away from my ear which tickled a little bit.

I listened to his voice and smiled, "you have a great voice".

"thank you so much for the compliment, it means a lot to me", Jimin held my hand but I quickly pulled my hand away, he made a shock face, so did Jungkook.

"why did you pulled your hand away?", he asked as he asked with a slightly hurt voice, I look away. Then J-hope came to the rescue, "you guys remembered when me and Rapmon  held out our hand to shake her hand and she didn't accept it, well you see, she's just shy and she become flustered if she made a close interact with us...she's really shy and she's just sooooooooo adorable", okay half of it I agree and the adorable part .... I don't approve.

"gwiyeoptda!", I felt myself being hugged from behind and a deep voice could be heard near my ear making me shut my eyes tight and squeaked, my face was already flaming with embarrassment.

"she really is cute!", Jungkook's voice was heard. "so true", Jimin agreed. "hm! Really cute!", this time it was Suga's voice, I guess he peeked because he was seating at the back seat.

"k-kkumanhae...ch-chebal", I covered my face with my hand but then I felt my two wrist being held down by a big warm hand after I was released by the hug, I opened my eyes slowly to see that it was V's hand.

"cheongmal yeppeoda", he whispered. He let my wrist go and pat my head afterwards. I bit my lip and fiddled with my fingers, this is embarrassing.

"how old are you?", a question I never thought would be ask was asked. "V, you shouldn't ask her that kind of question, she's a girl, girls don't like being asked their-", Rapmon's words got cut off by yours truly, and that would be me, "I'm (the same age as Jimin and older than Jungkook)".

Jungkook hung his head low, "I'm the youngest again". Wait how old is he? And as if my question were heard Jin replied, "Jungkook is two years younger than you". "oh...so that's why..", I muttered to myself but was heard by Jungkook, he looked at me and asked, "why what?". I look back down and shook my head. "noona, please tell me~", he pouted cutely.

Now that he's younger than me, I can't help to blush of his cuteness.

I covered my face for the nth time before saying, "you look young and cute!". The car was silent because of me before V, Suga, Rapmon, J-hope and Jimin screamed, "WHAT!?".