Chapter 37- Make-up with Suga and with No Disturbance 2

He was smirking. Yeap, he likes seeing me like this.

"so~ promise me to call oppa, okay? Like the time when I tickle you and you desperately told me to stop by calling me oppa, I like the sound of it when you sorta addressed it to me", he smirked to me. I blush even more at how husky he sounded.

"shut up and go away", I muttered and took a grey glittery lip-gloss to use on Suga, who was still staring at me. "so you didn't deny it, then call me oppa again later, okay", he lean down and kissed my shoulder before leaving me with Suga.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"see?", he suddenly said, making me look up at him with a confused look. "we never get time for just the two of us". I smiled to him and ruffled his head, "Min Yoongi, we always did have time alone, you just didn't think of it that way", I then started doing his lips, "don't talk okay?". He nodded.

I made line after line on his lips to make a great effect, "remember when we were on the bed together?", I asked, "oppa hugged me too tight, but...I..", I look down, blushing slightly, "I like the hug, a-anyway, the two of us were alone too this morning, when you greeted a morning to me, remember?", I asked, looking back up at him and ruffled his hair by my fingers which were softly tangled in his short white dyed hair.

"so you like the hug? Well, I like you too, (y/n)-sshii", he got up to my height and placed a soft kiss reaalllllyy, I mean, REEEAAAALLLLLY close to my lips, he kissed on the crook of my lips which turn my face into deep shades of red.

My heart was pounding really hard on my chest and it was about to explode because he stayed there for three seconds or more, until I gently pushed him away and look down. He grinned, "don't worry, I'm not ready to kiss you on the lips just like how you're not ready too, you could say that this is my first time and I believe it's your first too, right?", he gently stroked my cheeks with his gentle finger while I still look down, blushing wildly, trying to process what he just did to me.

I reached the crook of my lips with my fingers to where his lips just touched. He placed his hand on my head and patted my head, "I know that you're trying to process something in your head but trust me, it didn't reach your lips, so calm down", then suddenly he grinned widely and looked at me like a happy minion, "you already done with my make-up, (y/n)-sshii?". I nodded my head slightly, and he hugged me then letting me go to check himself infront of the mirror.

Three done, four to go. I sighed to myself, I wish Seola could help me but she's busy doing something with her phone and she can't even put makeover on someone. I look at Suga who was really excited when he saw his own reflection on the mirror.

Calm down, (y/n), what Suga said was true, that kiss was not on my lips, no need to be shock, it's only on the crook....of........my............lips, YAH! That's still on my lips!! Doesn't that count??!!