Chapter 30- Truth Revealed

"aren't you bothered that these guys are sexually harassing you?", Jin asked as he looked at me. I look away, "well... Since I just thought that, that's the way they show their affection to me...then, who am I to stop them?". He ran his fingers through his hair, "you know you should just stop them, since it's you that they're showing it to".

"Seola-ah, what do you think of it?", I looked at Seola who was looking at us with a curious look. "answer my question then I'll answer yours.... Are all the members here like my (surname) (y/n)?", she cocked an eyebrow and deliberately loudened her voice to gain their attention which she actually got it. The boys stopped what they were doing to stare at the three of us.

"cu'z..... I just realized something that I shouldn't have... When you all sang Boyz in luv, you guys seem to direct the song to my (surname) (y/n)", she said while looking down, "is it true?". The room was silent. Jin looked at me before he look at Seola, "should we really answer that question-".

His line was cut off by Seola with, "Jin-sshii, do you fancy (y/n)?".

No, she shouldn't ask this question.

I don't want our friendship to end like this.

No, please... Jin, change the subject, PLEAAASE!

"I fancy everyone", he said. Relief washed over my body as he said that. Seola looked up at the both of us, "you can tell me the truth, I don't mind, as long as it's my (surname) (y/n)". I look at her in shock, "Seola-ah, what are you mumbling about?", I placed my hand on her shoulder with a scared look on my face.

She smiled to me and ruffled my hair, "don't worry, (y/n)-ah. This won't affect our friendship if you're worried about it", then patted my head. She looked at them with the most serious face that I've only seen her use it when she's having an exam.

"well?", she ask all of them. Rapmon walked over to us and sat on my other side and kissed my temple, "yeah, we fancy her...very much", he said. I look down with a major pink face. Jin sighed and looked at me, "she draws me to her, so I couldn't help it".

"there're times she's cute and when she's serious she becomes irresistible and sexy"-Jimin

"her aegyo, eventhough she didn't realize it, is reallllly adorable"-J-hope

"her love to music really draws me to her"-Suga

"ever since I laid my eyes on noona, she seems prettier every day"-Jungkook

"I like hugging her because her pink and embarrassed face are the cutest"-Taehyung

Oh my god, eomma! They're playing with my feelings! My feelings are in mixtures right now! I'm being embarrassed by them! Seola is going to laugh on my face! She's going to leave me!

Seola let out a sigh and tilted my chin upwards to look at her, "(y/n), you're worrying over nothing", she then looked at the seven males which were either standing behind me and seating beside me, "okay, let's settle with this, we're gonna play a game. Whoever gets (y/n)'s heart in the first place will get her...don't forget, I'm included in this game, I'll steal her from you guys", she smirked evilly which earned a slap on her arm by yours truly.

"yah! Seola-ah! What the heck are you talking about!?", I frowned to her. She grinned, "you know I like games, right?". I pouted to her, "I know but you're a girl!".

She pouted back at me, "does that mean I already lose the game?".

Dang, if she lose earlier than she'll mopped her head on the floor crying or whining for days because she lose the game. Her love for games is unstoppable.

I look away and frowned to myself, "okay fine, you're in",  I puffed my cheek, I want her to be happy not sad. "seriously? Eventhough she's a she?", Jimin asked in disbelief, "guess it's hard then...but since she knows that we like (y/n), then she doesn't mind if we do some inappropriate things to (y/n)-ah, right?".

She stick out her tongue, "you can't get her cu'z I'll get her first", she earned a slap on her arm from me again. Darn, this girl, what had gotten into her small mind this lately. She then looked at me with a huge grin, "since you're our main person now, you'll decide the rule".

"me?", I pointed to myself while tilting my head to the side with a shock and confused look. They all nodded. I pressed my lips together and thought of a rule for the game.

Then.

[Jungkook] Amugeotdo saenggak hajima
Neon amumaldo keonaejidoma
Ayo…
Geunyang naege useo jwo
Yeah…

[V] Nan ajikdo midgijiga anha
Imodeunge da kkumin geot gata
Ayo…
Sarajiryeo hajima
Yeah…

[Jungkook] Is it true? Is it true?
You…you…
Neomu areumdawo duryeowo

[Jimin] Aren’t you? Aren’t you?
You…you…you…

[Jungkook] Gyeotte meomeullyeo jullae
Naege yaksokhae jullae
Sondaemyon nara galka, buseo jilka
Geobna geobna geobna

[Jimin] Siganeul meomchullae?
I sungani jinamyeon
Eobseodeon irri doelka nal irheulka
Geobna geobna geobna

[Jin] Butterfly…butterfly
Machi butterfly, butterfly cheoreom
Butterfly like a butterfly
Machi butterfly, butterfly cheoreom

I let my ringtone just play because I like the music eventhough it's a sad song, the members were shocked to listen to my ringtone, I sighed and picked it up, "moshi moshi?", I waited for the end of the line.