Chapter 74- Vhope moments? Suga's Attempt?

"so? Is it true?", he asked suddenly while he stared ahead of him. I looked at him while tilting my head slightly to look at him, he has the same height as Jungkook, that's for sure.

"what is?", I asked back. He hummed and had a smile on his lips, "well, the fact that the Bangtan members are head over hills for you". I looked away, "it just happened..they suddenly taken a liking to me, I didn't want it to happen since I'm not their fan and I still am not their fan".

"do you like any of them?", he asked. I looked at him because of his question, "hm?......it's...actually complicated", I sighed to myself. "then, can I change your mind? I want to get to know you more", he smiled as he turned his head to look at me.

I raised an eyebrow, "do you..like me?". He bit his own lip softly and let out a nervous chuckle, "w-well..you could say it that way". I gawked, "b-b-but...Sungjin-ah, we just met about an hour ago, you can't possibly like me that instant".

He chuckled and placed his hand on my head, "ever heard of love at first sight? Besides, I first saw you in Burger king with one of those guys, then I saw you again while we were eating parfait and you were placing the cat down after it followed you", he exclaimed, "it's kind of heart-warming scene to see you like that".

He was there at the Burger king?? How come I never realized that? Oh yeah, I didn't really recognize him and I also didn't concentrate on other people except for my date, so that kindly explains it.

"why do you like me?", I asked in a serious tone. He just smiled, "it just happened because the way your eyes sparkled sparks my interest very much". I let out a sigh before I place my hand on his cheek gently, "Sungjin-ah...jebal.. You're making me more confused... Please don't like me", I kissed his cheek and then walked back to the others in the restaurant leaving him standing there, shocked and confused.

When I arrived I walked over to Taehyung and J-hope who were talking to eachother before I placed my hands on their head, ruffling their hair gently, "Hope-ah, are you flirting with Tae again?", I purposely pucked my lips as a small pout.

"yahh, I'm not flirting, you are flirting me instead. You want me to kiss your lips so bad, don't you?"-J-hope

"you know I won't let you"-Tae

"awwww, Tae's being dominant"-Me

"noona! I'm not talking about him!"-Tae

"hahahahaha, you guys are just so adorable together, and you should know that", I made a peace sign.

Then someone patted my shoulder, I turned my head and it was Junhyeok.

"where did Sungjin go? I thought he was with you". I smiled sweetly and said, "he's still outside probably". "oh thank you", he returned the gesture before patting my head then walked away.

Just then Sungjin walked in, startling Junhyeok a little because he was about to go out and find him. Sungjin stared at me while I stared back at him with a smile.

"(y/n)-sshii", Suga called my name so I walked over to him. "you wanna play basketball with us later? Me team up with you, and YoungK team up with Junhyeok", he asked as he gently pulled my arm to wrap my arm around his neck which I obliged.

I hugged him without hesitation, "but I'm not a pro", I whined slightly, "what if I'm a burden to you, Suga-ah?". He patted my head, "you're never a burden to oppa...so play with us, k?", he blinked his eyes to me cutely. I blushed and sighed, "okay~".

So they informed their managers that they're going to have a baskteball match at indoor court and the managers agreed nonetheless.

I can play eventhough I'm in this attire, right? I'm wearing a short jeans and white with black line blouse.

We were already in the indoor court and, YoungK and Junhyeok took of their jackets revealing their t-shirt. I unbutton the first two buttons on my blouse so I could get air. I tied my hair up with (f/c) ribbon that Jin once used on me to tie my hair up.

I look around and both Maknaes were blushing as they stared at me, what's wrong with them?

Suga then put his arm around my neck, "my jagi is so sexy right now". I blinked my eyes, "what are you talking about, oppa?".

He grinned and shook his head, "c'mon, YoungK and Junhyeok is waiting for us, I told the others to just watch us or evaluate us if there happened to be a foul game". I nodded my head, "oh? That's good". He dragged me to the centre of the court, it was time to determine who'll be the start centre in each team. YoungK prefer himself being the centre.

Suga looked at me, "so (y/n)-sshii? Do you want me to be the centre?". I smiled to him, "no, let me". His eyes widened a little, "are you sure?". I nod my head to his question. He sighed, "okay, then pass it to me after you steal the ball", he whispered to my ear. I made a peace sign with a grin I didn't realize it was a cute one.

I got infront of YoungK.

He gawked, "wait, are you serious, Hyung? Why are you letting the girl be the centre?". Suga grinned, "just let her, she wants to be the centre". YoungK then sighed, "ok fine...", he then looked at me, "since you're a girl, I'll go easy on you". I blinked my eyes with a frown, "why do you guys have to go easy on me just because I'm a girl? It's boring but whatever...let's get on with it", I slowly smiled in the end.

Sungjin walked forward with a ball in his hand, "okay, since there's a girl playing in this game, make sure not to hurt her, ok?", he bounced the ball in his hand. I pouted and puffed my cheeks, 'they think I'm weak, don't they?'.

"now, team on your places", he said and the four of us were in position. Me standing across of YoungK who was smirking as if he was underestimating me.

Why, isn't this annoying?