5 - Full moon night 🔞

Alec pressed his lips hungrily against Magnus', who immediately forgot to breath. He moved his head forward, so that Magnus had to lean back on the kitchen counter. Alec parted their lips and put his strong arms under Magnus' tighs to lift him up. He was now sitting on the kitchen counter with Alec between his legs. He was overwhelmed by Alec's passionate moves and his smell made Magnus dizzy. He gasped when Alec connected their hips again and crossed his legs behind Alec's back to pull him closer. Their lips collided again and Alec put his hands on Magnus' hips and stroked them slowly up his back, while he carefully opened his mouth.

He tasted Magnus' tongue on his own and moved it deep into his mouth. Magnus' placed his hands on Alec's hips and a quiet moan escaped his lips, which was only turning Alec more on. He pressed his hips closer to Magnus' and imagined this soft lips on his crotch. Alec couldn't wait any longer and moved his soft big hand under Magnus' shirt. Magnus was slightly shaking when he felt this warm, fast moving hands on his cold skin. He felt his erection getting harder and their breaths went heavier every second. ,,I think we should...'' Magnus gasped against Alec's lips, while he pulled Magnus' shirt over his head and threw it away. He leaned back a little to look at Magnus' body, while he put his hands on Magnus' hips and stroked them down to his upper legs. He touched the swelling between his legs softly with his thumbs and Magnus' legs tensed. ,,Alec please.'' he gasped now louder, while he leaned towards him. ,,You're right.'' Alec said turned on from Magnus' begging and lifted him up again. Magnus put his arms around Alec's neck and Alec put his hands under Magnus' bottom. He carried him towards the bedroom, while their hips were so close, that they could feel their erections against each other. Alec kissed Magnus impatiently and couldn't wait to get to the bed room.

He opened the door with one hand and then threw Magnus on the soft and big bed in front of him.  He closed the door slowly behind him and then looked at Magnus with fire in his eyes, as if he was up to something. ,,Do you want to play?'' Magnus asked with a sexy voice and Alec smirked dirty at him. He had let go of everything he believed in and with the alcohol making him dizzy, it was easier than expected. He walked to the bed and climbed slowly on top of Magnus, who felt now Alec's hot breath on his skin. ,,Like hell I do.'' Alec whispered turned on against Magnus mouth and slowly pushed his hips against Magnus'. They both moaned from the sensation and Magnus pressed his body closer to Alec's. But he had something else in mind. Alec softly pulled him down again, so that Magnus whimpered quietly. He put his hands next to Magnus' naked body and started to lick his caramel skin. Magnus closed his eyes and threw his head back when Alec touched his nipples with his wet tongue. He drew little circles around them, when he saw that it was Magnus' sensitive spot. Loud moans escaped Magnus' lips and Alec was getting hotter. He took of his shirt and threw it behind him, because he wanted to feel this perfect caramel abs against his skin.

Magnus pulled his hips again against Alec's and this time he didn't stop him. He licked Magnus' abs now and moved closer to the edge of Magnus' jeans. Magnus felt shivers running through his body and gasped when Alec slowly opened his belt. He pulled the jeans down and removed it from Magnus' legs to throw them away as well. A big swelling appeared between Magnus' legs and Alec licked his lips. He was now sitting on Magnus and opened his belt too with teasing slowness. ,,That's enough.'' Magnus said impatiently and sat up so that he was close to Alec. He took his shoulders and threw him on the other side of the bed, so that he was now on top of him. Alec made a surprised sound and Magnus' eyes were burning from ecxitement. He moved his fingers in fine lines over Alec's body until they found Alec's belt. He opened it harshly and took the pants off of Alec. ,,Now I will show you how teasing I can be.'' he said tempting and Alec's boxers felt immediately too tight when he looked at Magnus' sexy body sitting on top of him.

Magnus stroked slowly over Alec's boxers and felt the long, hard member between his fingers. Alec moaned and then pressed his lips together. He wanted more. But Magnus removed his hand and moved now slowly the boxers down. He revealed the erection and Alec looked at Magnus, while he lifted his torso. But Magnus but a flat hand on Alec's chest, who felt the cold rings against his skin. ,,Lean back.'' Magnus ordered and pushed Alec down again. He removed the boxers completely and leaned down towards Alec's crotch, while he pushed Alec's legs apart. Alec's breath got heavier when Magnus licked the inside of his upper leg. He moved his tongue slowly, but stopped before touching Alec's member. Alec gasped and moved his hips and legs impatiently. Magnus kept them still with his hands and then licked Alec's other leg near his crotch. Alec's body started shaking from his strong erection, but Magnus continued moving his tongue around Alec's crotch without touching it. ,,Magnus...'' Alec whimpered. ,,Please lick it.'' Alec gasped while he was loosing control over his body. ,,Excuse me, I didn't catch that.'' Magnus breathed teasing against Alec's erection. ,,Take it in your mouth.'' Alec begged now loudly and Magnus looked at Alec's tense face.

He leaned down to Alec's member and licked it slowly from the top to his testicle and a loud moan came from Alec's lips.