|Shot 54| • Lipstick II •

10 shots later I give you part two ~ Jae👑

BILL'S POV

"Now, let's see what goes with those twinkling emerald eyes of yours" Stan smiled jovially.

I smiled and kissed his cheek as he helped me pick out an outfit for the next day.

I was so scared that my best friend and crush would hate me for the clothes and makeup, but it turns out he loves them. I was so scared that he'd hurt me, but he didn't.

And even better, he loves me like I love him.

I should've known Stan would never hurt me. He's never hurt me before, why would he now? And as he playfully tried on lipstick with me and giggled, I knew for sure I was safe with him.

But even with Stan's support, it wouldn't stop others from discriminating against me.

--

The next day, I walked into school with Stan's arm draped around my shoulders and a powder blue skirt on with a white hoodie.

As Stan held me close and smiled at me jovially, my lips held a confident and genuine smile.

"Nervous?" he asked gently.

"A little" I replied shyly.

"Don't worry, Bill, the Losers love us, they're not gonna care"

"I know...it's n-not them I'm nuh-nervous about" I whispered as I snuggled into his side.

Stan glanced around protectively, daring the random students to even look at me wrong.

"I got you, Bill" he whispered, and pulled me tighter to his side.

--

"Hey, Losers" Richie smirked as we approached our friends.

Beverly grinned, Ben and Mike gasped, and Eddie and Richie's mouths hung open.

"Wow, Bill, you look so cute!" Beverly squealed, and inspected my skirt and sweater fondly.

"Thanks, Bevvie!" I exclaimed.

"You look good, Big Bill" Ben and Mike smiled.

I turned to Richie and Eddie.

"Awe, look at our dads, Richie" Eddie cooed, and Richie ruffled his hair.

"You look cute, Bill" Richie grinned goofily.

"Thanks, Rich" I smiled, and Stan pulled me closer.

"Mine, Richie" he squinted, and Richie chuckled as he held his hands up defensively, then grabbed Eddie's hand.

"So, why the outfit?" Ben queried innocently. "And the makeup?"

"Wuh-Well...I've always liked this stuh-stuff, I've just buh-been too scared t-to wear them out-suh-side of my b-bedroom. Until now" I grinned at Stan fondly and he kissed my forehead.