Intro

"Does the castle have enough to wormhole us?!" Allura shouted as she sent a blast from the blue lion and dodged attacks of galra ships.

"No we didn't have enough time-" "no princess, we used your magic the last attack," coran cut Lance off as he flew red through galra fighters and bit his lip.

"Coran get the castle far enough we can catch up if we loose them," Shiro commander as he pulled up.

"That's not going to happen," Lance grunted as he set a beam that destroyed a row of galra.

"Why?" Pidge asked confused.

"Cause we're not going to loose them if they keep getting replaced," Shiro looked at the galra cruiser that launched more fighters.

Lances hands squeezed the controls as he looked at red with pursed lips. He was a replacement... But he matters, right? Allura already tried red so they couldn't replace him, no none of them can.

"We need to take out that cruiser, it's the source," Lance motioned to it.

"Lance is right," Shiro confirmed as the others nodded. They flew through fighters as they left explosions trailing behind them.

"What about Voltron?" Hunk asked curiously.

"Won't be needed if this goes smoothly," pidge stated as she pushed forward faster but Lance laughed softly as he beat her easily in red.

"Show off!" She snapped and heard Lance laugh more.

"Lance look out!"

He looked ahead but gasped as he dodged a blast from the cruiser but it caught red in it and he cried out feeling red shake and soon shut down as Lance panted for a breath.

"Shit," he growled looking up as he watched Shiro grab him in black hearing a soft cuss under the leaders breath.

"Sorry Shiro," Lance gulped.

"Let's just get you out of the way," Shiro nodded and Lance gripped the handles looking away from the screen. Suddenly they both cried out as a beam hit Shiro, and Lance once again. But this time it brought them to the cruiser.

"It's pulling us in!" Lance cried out.

"Blacks down, we can't get out," Shiro growled moving blacks controls frantically.

"Allura get them out of here, you guys can't get us with three lions," Shiro commanded but everyone disagreed.

"How the hell are we not going to be able to get you out with three lions when that's all we have," pidge scoffed racing to him.

"And a fleet on your tails, get out of here and come back for us," Shiro told them as Lance stayed silent but his heart was up in his throat.

"We'll come back for you," Allura looked at them worriedly and Shiro nodded determined. Lance watched petrified as they grew closer and closer to the galra ship until they where inside.

"Shiro, Shiro what are we going to do?" Lance panicked now. It was hard to breath.

"Put up your particle barrier immediately," Shiro narrowed his eyes as Lance couldn't calm down, he fidgeted with his hands and his leg bounced nervously. Once they landed, Lance put up the barrier but the barrier never got up, red was still down... He couldn't put up the shield.

"Oh my god oh my fucking God," Lance grabbed the red bayard and aimed it at the entrance to the cockpit.

"Lance you still there?" Shiro asked as he sounded strained.

"I'm here," Lance gulped.

"We're going to be okay buddy," Shiro tried calming him but Lance found no comfort to his words.

"Let's go down swinging," Lance sucked in a deep breath waiting as the first galra soldier appeared.

BANG