Isnt born

Isamu breathed softly while he slept as Lotor was sending contacts to other leaders of the galra such as generals and far out bases of updates on the empire such as the capture of the red lion he now possesses.

He glanced back at Isamu as he had his slim hand on the pillow and the other under his head as he slept, even though it was mainly what the altean did, lotor could tell it helped him heal double the time as all he did was rest from hagars wounds on him from multiple occasions. He heard Isamu mumble to himself in his sleep and Lotor turned to him confused as he gripped the pillow.

"Isamu?" He raised an eye brow as he gapped for a breath in his sleep.

"...where are... Wait..." Isamu mumbled as his breath started to pick up.

"No... No, no..." Isamu gulped as he shook his head and whimpered. "No!"

Lotor shook him a little but gave him a stern shake as Isamu began to gasp and cry out only to bolt up as Lotor felt a shock that sent him back.

Isamu panted gripping the sheets as Lotor groaned rubbing his arm and stood up to walk back.

"Sorry..." Isamu looked down as Lotor put his hand on his shoulder. "It was just a nightmare,"

Lotor nodding as he said nothing not knowing how to comfort this situation. Of course he got nightmares as well from so many near death experiences or on the battle field but no one has been there to assure him he was safe as well, he has no idea how to comfort for nightmare and almost anything it felt like.

"No need to apologize Isamu, your perfectly fine," Lotor smiled gently as he didn't know if it caused any comfort.

Isamu looked at him and back at his knees staying silent as he sighed.

"Take deep breaths and relax, your not use to your powers," Lotor nodded and let Isamu be as he went back to his desk to work.

"What are you doing?" Isamu asked softly getting up and walked with slight shaky knees but went to Lotors desk curiously.

"Nothing for you little kit," Lotor teased and Isamu scowled.

"Can't insult me when I don't know what it means asshole," Isamu scoffed crossing his arms regaining his confidence.

"Kit? You don't know what a kit is?" The prince turned to him raising an eye brow and Isamu merely shrugged and Lotor went back to work.
He looked at the papers and he saw Lotor scan it with a screen and the words in his hand writing came onto the screen and Lotor typed away on it.

Isamu narrowed his eyes as he watched and his vision sparked for a moment as he caught some words on the screen as he could understand it but it went back to symbols he didn't know.

"Antok?" Lance breathed. Lotor stopped and looked at him calmly but suspicious.

"You understand my language?" Lotor asked raising his white brow.

"I-uh no, I only... My vision sparked or something cause yea... I didn't mean to read it," Isamu gulped and Lotor turned the screen off.

"Yet you read Antok, is it familiar?" Lotor put a hand on his chin curious.

"He was a soldier in the blade of Marmora but was killed," Isamu rubbed his arm nervously.

"Correct," Lotor nodded looking back at the screen turning it back on, he pressed two buttons and sent the scanned letter to who ever and quickly turned it off once more.

"With your altean heritage finally consuming you, I believe you will be able to enhance other things than Druid magic such as reading languages, it's not altean so it's not just that you can read your own," Lotor explained standing up.

"Is that normal?" Isamu gulped following a little.

"For some Druids yes, others aren't quit as gifted," the prince nodded as he unhooked his chest plate and went into his closet but came out with his tight black turtle neck that must be under his armor. He kept the rest on except for his upper armor but his gloves stayed.

"My mother... Was she able to... 'Achieve' that too?" Isamu put up finger quotes confused.

"She and Hagar have been able to achieve all that Druids possess but your mother still knew there was much more she could continue and explore of her limits... Seems like your more like your mother than you recognize," Lotor walked to him as Isamu stood there.

"I don't even know what she looks like," he mumbled as Lotor threw his long hair up in a pony tail closing his eyes but opened one at Isamu.

"Understandable, but with your natural gifted power you can do so many things she did," Lotor nodded and went to his shelf of books. He reached for a thick notebook and handed it to Isamu.

"What's this?" The altean looked at the book.

"It's her journal, I didn't know at the time she was your mother but I collected it due to her and my mother working together a very long time ago," Lotor sighed softly as Isamu opened it and traced his fingers over her curly hand writing in another language.

"I collect my mothers knowledge of alchemy, they where good friends it seems, I only have the notebook due to her intelligence and what I've read with her and my mothers relationship..." He smiled at Isamu flipped through the old pages but a photo fell out. He reached down and his blue and gold eyes widen slightly.

"It's a picture... Um my mother and fathers wedding, King alfor, zarkon, both of their wives and Allura?" Isamu's breath stopped as he finally saw what his birth parents looked like.

He did look like his mother, had her eyes, her smile, her hair was flowy and long against her hair shoulders with long gloves as she had her arms wrapped around his fathers neck. His hair was white as well like alfor as he held a toddler but his father had his hand on his hand on his mothers thin waist. He had a smile of mischief smirking, but his eyes where full of love, his hair was short but seemed the same style almost as isamu's.

"My father was a prince... Me and Allura are cousins?" Isamu gulped staring at it. Lotor looked over his shoulder as he looked past all the alteans until his eyes landed on zarkon with his wife in the back smiling happily at their friends.

"Is that zarkon and your mother?" Isamu looked back at him confused. Lotor nodded.

"What happened to them? Zarkon doesn't look evil," he raised an eye brow with worried eyes.

"Evil isn't born, it's created by corruption and obsession, zarkon was power craved by my mothers science as they where successors... I don't know what happened to make him the emperor he is now," Lotor sighed crossing his arms looking down.

Isamu looked at Lotor as he seemed in his own state of mind thinking. He's never seen how sensitive Lotor could be with his mother, it was easy to see that look in his eyes of how he's never had a mother... Something happened to her, maybe executed like his own but it didn't make sense if she was zarkons wife. What happened to Honerva...?

"Your the next hire to the throne, evil isn't born like you said, so don't be the same fuck up like your old man," Isamu walked away as Lotor was surprised slightly when he took the journal and photo again.