Rain

Lance walked to the bathroom in boredom and pushed the door open as the bathroom was big and just as beautiful as the bedroom but it looked like an actual bathroom. White and silver walls with a large mirror and dark purple marvel like rock counter and a silver bowl sink in the center.

Lance was in awe but he looked at himself in the mirror disgust of how long his hairs gotten but kinda like the feeling of running his hand through it. Though it was increasingly dirty and gross with snarls.

He touched his face seeing how his pours have been but when he felt his fingers glide over something smoother than his own soft skin and covered his mouth with wide eyes.

"What the shit!?"

He felt his heart skip a beat when he saw blue bright markings on his face and his pupils where golden instead of black yet he saw some spects of normal black in his pupils... This wasn't how he last saw himself.

"O-oh my god, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the actual fuck?" Lance gulped touching his face with wide eyes. He stripped himself quickly to only see more blue markings on his body as there was curves upside down both under his shoulders and right above his biceps as there was a dot in the middle. He turned his body and saw another on his hips as it trailed down to the side of his knees and stopped for the dot on the side of his knees. He looked down and saw the triangle with no bottom but a dot in the middle on the bone of his ankles as well.

"What the fuck?!" He screamed backing away as he could never escape his own skin.

"I'm altean, I'm altean... Why the fuck am I altean?!" He screamed to himself as he was alone in the bathroom. Lance didn't cry as he stared at his bare legs and gripped his shoulders with his arms crossing across his bare chest.

"How..." He whispered to no one, running a hand through his brown hair and stood up and looked back at the mirror, he barely recognized himself.

Lance leaned close to the mirror to inspect his eyes again as the gold he didn't know alteans could have, he didn't know they could have metallic pupils, Allura had almost a bubble gum pink and purple pupils as Corans where turquoise, he remembered the alteans in the other dimensioned, none of them had gold of any sort, why does he?

He gulped as his hands shook slightly and glanced back at the white creamy tile shower as he could see it would come from the top like rain.

Lance reached in as he missed that feeling of the sky's little wet kisses from its clouds. How he and his mother use to dance in the rain when he was little or how he carried it on to his nephew and niece despite their parents say, uncle over rules.

He inhaled deeply reaching his hand in the water until it fell the right temperature of not to hot but not to cold, the temperature didn't feel like cold rain but the texture did.

He stepped into the shower and exhaled deeply dropping his shoulders with a sigh and let the water soak his body and his hair. Pulling his hair back and out of his face facing up in the shower where the water hit his face. He rubbed his shoulders as his hands traced over his markings that still startled him at glimpses.

Lance stood there in the shower as he didn't know if it was tears or the water of the shower but his eyes began to sting a little as his throat closed in pain. He faced up the shower as a small sob escaped his lips no matter how ugly he probably looked, he let himself cry and enjoyed how it was washed away by the water instead of hiding the tears by his sleeve or snot before someone could see him. But despite him being alone, enjoyed how it felt to be surrounded by the water alone and to himself.

------

"Why didn't you kill him? Hagar said he obviously could kill us all," Zethrid scoffed as Lotor sat in his chair with his generals.

"There is no need to kill, blue isn't a threat," Lotor told her calmly.

"So your just going to use him?" Ezor looked at him confused.

"Blue is smart, he catches on easily but also is a loyal companion to those he trust, I feel he will be useful to us but is not one to be thrown out when un-useful," he looked at her smirking.

"He is his own personality in the best of ways, we could use someone like him," Lotor explained nodding as the girls looked at him.

"When can we meet him?" Zethrid rolled her eyes.

"Not for a while, blue is skittish for now, I don't want any of you coming near him, for both of your safeties, he's witty and can enrage you Zethrid, I don't need you killing another Druid," he shrugged and Zethrid pouted.

"So he is a Druid," Acxa confirmed.

"He has the talent to become a great one, but that is only if he's willing," Lotor agreed with her as Acxa crossed her arms understanding.

"So we can't meet him? Bullshit," Ezor mumbled turning away as Acxa smiled gently at her while Narti patted her shoulder.

"I know what I'm doing, blue is not an easy target but he has no one here to rely on, it won't be to long if I am correct," Lotor stood up and walked out.

The paladin really wasn't easy to manipulate but with him being alone, Lotor already knew he craved another's touch, he was lonely and wasn't use to this kind of neglect or at least for long. He had a family...

Lotor wondered what that must be like.

He looked back at his door where the generals where on the otherside and smiled. He had some what of a clue.