Chapter 1

"Okay Alya I'm ready to ask out Adrien" Marinette said so confident she felt confident and ladybug was always confident so what's the difference between her and being ladybug there basically the same person Marinette thought *Marinette spots Adrien talking to kagami* "Hey Adrien I need to tell you something" "sure Marinette" Adrien said with his handsome smile "will you go to the movies with me as in a date?" Marinette said nervously *Adrien looked at Marinette in a funny way "look Marinette your my best friend and dating would ruin that and right now dating isn't one of" Adrien was stopped by Marinette "it's okay I understand will you look at the time bye" Marinette held her tears and she felt like throwing up she never felt that her plan would go crashing down she ran to the exit door and ran home

4 years later
"Wake up Marinette wake up!!" Tikki said with a joyful cheer "ughhh tikki it's the first day of summer I don't have classes today till august" Marinette said with a groan and she went under her covers "I know but it's a gorgeous day and you Can stroll around the college with a pretty dress and.." tikki said "Tikki I'm not going out with nobody even if I was rejected 4 years ago from my love of my life who I thought was but since I can't go back to sleep maybe going to the café wouldn't be so bad with a cup a coffee" Marinette said with a small smile *Marinette put on her Dark Blue Dress and Black jacket with her combat boots and her hair in a bun and lip gloss and dark eyeshadow with a gold piano necklace and rubber bands , she grabbed her purse and keys to the dorm and left* "you see what a beautiful day Marinette" tikki said with a huge smile *Marinette smiled* it was sunny and flowers every where Paris never looked so gorgeous she thought *Marinette entered the café it was quite lonely because it was 6:46 AM in the morning as always she ordered her coffee with a chocolate muffin and as always checking the ladyblog *Ever since Alyas ladyblog became so famous she started writing books and having interviews  with other famous people but her quote is a ladybug and cat started it all now she's rich and famous but Marinette still keeps contact with her and Nino Still has a really strong relationship with Alya and he's thinking of proposing even though there still 18 and still in college but they wouldn't need to worry Alyas half Career is a success* 2 hours later "tikki I can't find any purple fabric online it's driving me insane" Marinette said now on Amazon "Marinette why don't we walk to the fabric store across the music store maybe will find purple  fabric there" tikki said trying to help "Sorry tikki I'm so lazy to walk to the fabric store and I want it to ship I'm crazy what have I become and I need to make this dress for Nadja for next week's party at the agreste mansion she's going and also I have to go" Marinette groaned "you don't have to go Marinette" tikki said "Yes I do Gabriel agreste made a quick meeting with me about his new Fashion line" she groaned again *Marinette packed up everything and left walking to the fabric store* "Miraculous simply the best up to the test when things go wrong mir..."Marinette stopped singing her song and she looked across the music store, through the glass window was a childhood crush and reject and she blushed it was Luka. "HELLO earth to Marinette" tikki yelled from her purse but Marinette entered the music store and didn't know what she was doing but she was inside in a flash but she knew it was a bad idea she turned around and she bumped into someone and not into someone luka.