Chapter 16

1 Month Later

*Luka sipping coffee in the morning Café*

"More Coffee sir" the waitress said "No Thank you I have to go" luka said rushing and looking at his phone in fear *He ran out of the café* "Hello Alya it can't be it's too early her water could have not broken no it can't" Luka said yelling on the phone with alya *Luka got home*

*luka Hears screams coming from the bathroom*
"Aghhhhh" Marinette yelled ,*she was in pain She was about to go into labor*

*Nino and Luka picked Marinette up and put her in the back of the car, nino drove while luka held her hand and Alya walked her through everything*

"Come on Marinette you can do it I know it hurts like a son of a bitch but I had twins your only having 1 it's okay I believe in you like I did once In ladybug" Alya said fanning  her "were here" nino said getting off the car 

*nino and Luka held Marinette once again and they finally put her in a wheelchair and this was it for Marinette and Luka, Alya and Nino stayed behind leaving Alya in tears* "it's okay hun mari's got this" nino said kissing Alyas forhead

"Okay ready Marinette it's time to push it's been 23 hours and the baby it finally ready" *Marinette nodded and held Lukas hand real tight in tears "ready 1,2,3"

"Hello little Aria this is You daddy Luka and your Mommy the most gorgeous mom you'll ever have here she is to hold you" luka said in tears *Handing Aria to Marinette* "Hi Aria this is Mommy and Daddy we are going to protect you and love you forever and I'm going to teach you how to sew" Marinette giggled in tears "I will teach you how to play the gutair my babygirl" luka and Marinette laughed

The Next Day
"Hi Marinette omg is that Aria can I hold her" Chloe said smiling and sending in men with a bunch of gifts that looked like gold and it was alot Marinette didn't bother saying a word "Hi Marinette" nathaniel said bringing in a beautiful painting of a gutair with Aria's name "she's so adorable and a good baby she reminds me of someone " Chloe said in tears, Nathaniel put his big finger and Aria's little hand touched it "where's luka" Nathaniel said before he lost it "Oh he went to go get me clothes tomorrow I get to go home with Aria" "congrats" Chloe said smiling "will we better go before Daddy gets his blood pressure low" Chloe said rolling her eyes and giving kisses and Chloe and Nathaniel left, a minute later luka comes with everything "your hero has arrived" luka said with a smirk "yes he did" Marinette said giving him a kiss "will I better take a shower because I leave tomorrow morning and Aria Couffaine as will" Marinette said excitedly "wait I just noticed you never got your baby shower" luka said laughing "it's okay look at the corner "Damn let me guess chloe" luka said "hmmm" Marinette said nodding *All Marinette thought of was Aria and Luka and there future was right in front of them there was luka feeding Aria with a bottle she knew he was going to be a excellent father.