Chapter 2

"Oh shit I'm so sorry wait Marinette" Luka said with a big smile "Hi luka how are you" Marinette said blushing "amazing I finished my tour and decided to come back home to rest" Luka said with his gentle svaue voice she loved so much "that is amazing" Marinette smiled and held is wrist not even noticing *they both realize and let go and both blush luka puts his hand behind his back and Marinette  puts one of her hairs behind her ear the blushing went on forever luka still had feelings for Marinette and so did Marinette* "So I never got ask how are you doing because you look amazing" luka said blushing Marinette as will continued to blush "Oh I'm going to college to become a fashion designer and it's going great just 1 more year I'm all set to leave and become a real fashion designer in new York not for Gabriel agreste" Marinette said and her smiled faded away when she said Gabriel she worked for him so her records can show she worked with the best "I'm sorry Marinette probably Gabriel is cold hearted in the inside" luka said with a shrud "yeah" Marinette agreed "So what are you doing here in the music shop no offense  because you seem way beyond music right now" luka said "Oh umm I....Never came in here before and I was curious but I have to go to the fabric store " Marinette said nervously "Oh then we both got luck to run into each other literally" he said and they both laughed "let me walk you to the fabric store I'm kinda curious as will since I never went to it" he smirked "Sure but your going to help me" Marinette said with a smile and Luka held her hand "do you trust me" he said "yeah " Marinette said she was under his spell all over again. Luka ran so fast Marinette had to keep up because she was linked to him "only took us 10 seconds to get there" luka gave a handsome smile Marinette blushed they both let go and Luka took off his jacket because it was hot who could blame him so Marinette took off her black jacket and tied it around her waist and when she looked up luka had tattoos across both his arms they were all covered Marinette blushed luka never looked cuter even with his beanie on *they entered the store* "So we're going to look for purple fabric I'm going to make Nadja a dress for the agreste party next week" Marinette said luka nodded *1 hour later* "no luck and they close in 20 minutes" Marinette sighed luka spotted something "wait I see purple or am I hallucinating" luka said walking over to it "your not hallucinating I see it too but it's way on the top and there's no ladder in this store" Marinette said sighing again when a fabric is to high she gets tikki to get it but luka was there "wait luka here boost me up i trust you" Marinette said but can she really she thought "yeah you can ready on 3 1,2,3!!" Luka screamed Marinette grabbed it and fell on Luka son of a bitch they both said "I'm so sorry luka it was my fault let me take you back to my dorm room to check you out" Marinette said worried because she wasn't that hurt luka was bleeding but he didn't notice "let's just pay for this and will go" luka said Marinette nodded. 20 minutes later "wow Marinette one single dorm and it's sound proof too so I can come over and play my gutair and nobody would hear and no partner to share that's first class Marinette" luka teased and smiled "Oh shut up" she smiled and rolled  her eyes *Marinette sat him down on her bed and started fixing him right up again* "wow your such a lifesaver Marinette" luka said "Thanks i have my ways" Marinette smiled "so is it feeling better" Marinette said "actually it feels healed no joke" luka said then he spotted a item that caught his attention it was the pick he gave to Marinette long time ago and when they first met "remember that pick " Marinette smiled "yeah I can't believe you actually kept it" luka said surprised they looked into each other's eyes and Luka made the first move and kissed Marinette she kissed him back and that's when they stopped and there eyes met they knew what to do next.