Chapter 10

"Hey Marinette" Luka said sitting down next to her "luka!!! What are you doing here" Marinette said jumping up from her hospital bed "I heard You fainted and ran here immediately and waited for what was wrong" luka said rubbing his shoulder "Oh Luka" Marinette said in tears *luka hugged her and Marinette can feel his heart beat going fast "is something wrong luka?" Marinette said breaking up the hug "will I heard some news some really huge news" luka said looking down "really" Marinette said looking sad, she knew they told him "were having a baby" luka smiled and hugged Marinette tightly "You don't seem disappointed" Marinette said "why would I be" luka said smiling "will were young and you have a career" "hey remember when I said I wanted a life with you" "yes" Marinette said wiping off tears "this is it so Marinette Dupain-cheng will you do the honor in this hospital room and marry me" luka said kneeling down Marinette giggled and teared up "yes!!" They hugged and Luka gave Marinette a big kiss "will any gender of the baby" luka said "no not yet" Marinette giggled "if it's a boy Eric couffaine" luka said "I love it and if it's a girl Aria Couffaine" Marinette smiled "Gorgeous name like you" luka said and they laid each other's forheads against each other "okay Mrs.Dupain-cheng your being discharged just rest and....." Dr.lance continued and Luka listened as well *Marinette finally got discharged and Luka helped her get in the car* "Wow I have a lot of missed calls and messages" Marinette said scrolling down her phone "will everyone's worried about you so let's go home and rest and have a whole night of relaxation" luka said really svaue "your right some of these messages are stressing me out" Marinette said sighing "Oh the party was tonight" Marinette said remembering "don't stress yourself out Gabriel will understand" luka said "your right" *15 minutes later* "okay I'll start the shower" luka said putting the keys down Marinette looked down at her smotach and touched it "Hi Eric or Aria" Marinette smiled *she felt a kick* "luka come over here now!!" Marinette yelled "what happened" luka said catching his breath "the baby just kicked "what!" luka said laughing "you know since we're going to be in our life's forever I'm guessing why can't I move in with you so you won't miss these kinda of things" Marinette said "yes definitely I don't want to miss these kinda of things" luka said excitedly "okay time for a bath" Marinette said running into the bathroom luka laughed and he prepared dinner for Marinette *Marinette got into the bath and and answered every text message they mostly about how she was doing what happened, she just said she fainted due to stress and there was a text message from Nadja*

Nadja: Hi Marinette how are you, you really worried me but I'm praying for you and my daughter as well.

Marinette smiled and she put her phone down, luka finshed and put it on the table Marinette finally put her clothes on and she kissed luka "this looks delicious" Marinette said "thank you" luka said pouring juice in Marinette's cup and Marinette took a bite and she wanted to devour it all but she took it step by step luka sat across Marinette while they ate luka felt like they were a real married couple he blushed *after they finshed eating Marinette fell asleep and Luka kissed her and he fell asleep.