Chapter 6

"Adrien" Marinette said looking down and holding Lukas hands tightly *Luka noticed she moved on she really did* "Hi Marinette hey Luka, long time no see" Adrien smiled "so you two wow" Adrien said sadly "yes and I hope it goes for many years" luka said in a protective way Marinette gasped and she never felt so loved "will I'm happy for both of you hope to see you at my father party and I'm guessing you don't have a choice Marinette because of my father" Adrien said with a shrug "will I'm only going because Nadja is going to where my dress I made her and who am I kidding yep pretty much your father" Marinette giggled  and sighed "will excuse me I better escort Chloe back to her shower" Adrien said with a wave *Adrien left and Marinette and Luka looked at each other like they were some sorta of ghost only because what came out of Lukas mouth* "will I'm sorry what I said" luka said rubbing his shoulder blushing "for what" Marinette said playing dumb "hoping we can be together for many years" luka said smiling and looking into the distance Marinette grabbed Lukas face to face her "we can be" Marinette said with tears Lukas eyes widened and hugged her tight and swung her around while Marinette giggled "Oh no I'm going......" Marinette threw up in the nearst trash can "mari are you okay honey!?" He said concerned "yeah just felt really sick maybe it's just the smotach Flu but I'll check it out" Marinette said trying not to barf again "let's take you home and maybe I'll make you my famous chicken noodle soup m" luka said wiping Marinette's barf with a napkin "sounds amazing they left holding hands while Marinette's head with tilting on Lukas shoulder and he was holding both there macroons. Adrien saw them leave and ever think he could have had a chance with mari but he knew she was in good hands. "Okay were here mari'' luka said trying to lift her up in a bridal way and putting her in his bed he took off her clothes and shoes and put one of his shirts on her that looked big it was perfect on her and she fell asleep luka began to cook for her and giggled while Marinette snored. 2 hours later "where am I what am I wearing" Marinette said confused "morning sleeping Beauty" luka said sitting in the edge of the bed waiting for Marinette to wake up after he explained everything "here's the chicken noodle soup I promised you" luka smiled "thank you honey" Marinette smiled but she felt weird like her cravings were going crazy she finished her chicken noodle soup only in 4 minutes luka stared quietly in shock "do you have more" Marinette smiled giving the plate to luka "y-yes plenty" luka said with a quirky smile "here is some more soup and orange juice" he said "thank you your The best" Marinette said trying not to cry "no problem" he said smiling  she finished quickly again and chugged the orange juice in a minute luka tried not to stare but he knew something was not right "okay all done" Marinette smiled giving the plate "that's all?" Luka said making sure Marinette nodded he kissed her forehead he grabbed the plate and cup and washed 5 minutes later he came back and Marinette was fast asleep he had an idea he put his pj's on and he knew she wasn't going home like this so he knew he had to take care of her he turned off the light and snuggled next to Marinette and imagined them like this in the future sleeping together every night he smiled what a dream that can turn into a reality he kissed Marinette on her forehead once more and fell asleep hugging her while Marinette had her hands over Lukas arms.