Chapter 5

"What movie is on" Marinette yelled from the kitchen making her family's macroons "we got The notebook that's romantic I guess" luka said scrolling down his list from his TV *luka really didn't know how to be romantic but he could do romantic he thought smirking and Marinette liked it, He turned off the TV and took off his sweater and had a idea* "Hey I was wondering what happened to the TV" Marinette said smiling and she turned around accidentally getting flour on Luka she faded "I'm so sorry I'm so clumsy" Marinette said trying not to laugh but luka knew how to get even he grabbed Marinette's spoon and put it on her neck and licked it Marinette's soul was gone but she liked it "oops sorry I'm clumsy too" luka smirked and walked away putting his hands into his pocket "wait" Marinette yelled and kissed luka he put her on top of the counter making out with her and she took off Lukas shirt feeling him and Luka did the same he undid her bra and threw it across the kitchen "hey luka I have a idea" Marinette said out of breath she looked at the whip cream "way ahead of you" luka smirked and once they were all bare with no clothes they started luka put whip cream on Marinette's neck "finally my dessert I've been waiting and it looks delicious" luka said smiling Marinette giggled he started and he wiped of the whip cream off with his lips and he started on the top of her breast then under the more he put the more she lost control she moaned so loud luka would block it with his lips, it was his turn Marinette just went for it and this time she went wild she wasn't nervous anymore luka really like this side of her, 2 hours passed they were really tired from thrusting and moving alot so they fell asleep. Once luka woke up Marinette was still asleep he kissed her forehead and remember he doesn't know how to be romantic but he could do romantic luka got up and cleaned the mess he smiled what they did to the kitchen he grabbed Marinette's clothes and put it on the bed Marinette finally woke up "hey sleeping Beauty" he smiled "hey sex machine" she giggled and Luka hugged her and showered her with kisses "hey you still owe me a romantic movie" Marinette teased "I do" luka said kissing her and putting his forehead against hers "let's go to the café and just go buy macroons there and come back that's sounds like a plan" Marinette said "whatever my flower desires and I think that's a great idea" luka said they both took a quick shower together and they put there clothes on and left to the café together holding hands 20 minutes later "there's the café and Chloe's still there" Marinette said shrugging, they both went into the café "hey Marinette look at this ladybug themed macroon it reminds me of you" luka said smiling *Marinette knew luka wasn't about baking but at least he knew and she didn't think he would get this excited* Marinette giggled "I'll take it" Marinette said blushing luka smiled "hey why don't you pick one for me since I picked a macroon for you " luka said "romantic" Marinette said "score 1 for Luka " he said "Marinette held his hand and spot a dark blue one "perfect, luka found a gorgeous or handsome" Marinette said hitting her forehead luka laughed and kissed her to make her feel better "that's a sick macroon I'll take it" luka said smiling and looking down at Marinette while she held his hand they bought there macroons and didn't let go they swung hands then there names were called out" Marinette and Luka I thought maybe you would come to the wedding and see you guys together but wow how soon" Chloe smiled " yeah " Marinette said awkwardly "So Chloe how are you?" Luka said "Good just having my bridal shower" Chloe's said "will congrats" luka awkwardly smiled and Marinette spotted someone in the party it was Adrien and Luka definitely spotted him too they both held hands tightly luka was afraid if she'll fall for Adrien again and Marinette was just embarrassed to see him she never had interest again but luka didn't know.