chapter 9

"Shit Nadja is going to be here any second to pick up her dress and I look like a mess" Marinette said freaking out and checking the clock "it's okay Marinette she'll probably understand that your pregnant" tikki said trying to calm Marinette down "no tikki nobody can no" Marinette looked down and sighed "not even the father" tikki said "Yes tikki luka can't no will not yet and it looks like your right Nadja won't be here in 15 minutes let me get ready" Marinette said trying to put a smile on her face.

Luka: Hope your feeling better it's been a week love ya see you later at the party tonight and get our groove on but just in case you can cancel and if Mr.agreste doesn't understand I'll kick his ass 🌹💕

Marinette: Lmao Groove and don't worry i can make it through the party and I made a promise to him and also half of it our my designs so he can't take whole credit or I'll kick his ass XD

Luka: Did I mention I love you beyond the stars and to the moon and back 💕🌙💙

Marinette: I love you too my prince see you later 💕❤🌹

*Marinette began to cry this was it to tell luka everything* 15 minutes later, *Knock on the door* "Coming" Marinette yelled and ran it was Nadja "Hi Marinette how are you" Nadja said with a smile and giving her kisses on both cheecks "I'm good just you know busy" Marinette said "and you?" Marinette said with a awkward smile "Oh I'm doing great the news never became so successful after ladybugs and Catnoir spilt but there patrolling not together" Nadja said telling Marinette's double life she didn't need to know "okay so here's your umm...what did you say" Marinette said feeling like she was going to pass out and puke "I didn't say anything are you alright dear you don't look okay" Nadja said trying to sit Marinette "no no I'm fin....." Marinette said passed out on the floor, Nadja called 911 and she was rushed to the hospital "let me through I'm her boyfriend I'm everything to her" luka said trying to get in with tears "Sorry but we have to check whats wrong with her" the nurse said closing the door on him "damn it!!" Luka yelled and hit the door *1 hour later* "what's going on?" Marinette said confused "your awake" the doctor said coming in "will I have some news for you your pregnant" the doctor smiled but Marinette didn't "I know" Marinette said "but why did I faint" Marinette said "will Marinette your working yourself to hard and while doing that and carrying the baby makes you extra tired but you didn't stop so your body gave up and you passed out" the doctor said giving Marinette water "thanks for telling me" Marinette said "okay if you ever have another questions ask because this seems like your first Baby so congrats" the doctor said smiling "I'll keep some in mind" Marinette said smiling back *the doctor left and Marinette laid back to rest* *luka waits in the waiting room but spots the doctor* "wait for a minute my girlfriend Marinette is in there" luka said but was stopped "Oh yeah I just spoke with her congrats on the Baby feel free to Vist her now" the doctor said shaking Lukas hands "pregnant!? Wait when did this happen wait oh...we didn't use" luka sighed and thought what Marinette was going through was probably so hard it wasn't the flu she was pregnant all along "don't worry you'll be a excellent father I know you might be young and nervous but you can do it" the doctor said putting his hand on Lukas shoulder "Dr . Lance surgery 3:00" the nurse said "thank you" luka said with a smile " your welcome know go suprise her" Dr . Lance smiled and left, "right this way luka couffaine and room 11" the nurse said opening the door and guiding him, He felt nervous but it was his because Marinette did say it was her first having sex and they didn't use protection so it's 100% it was his but he felt this joy and happiness inside of him to see Marinette and hear everything he wasn't going to leaver her *the nurse opened Marinette's hospital room and Luka walked in nervously and she shut it and left*