[ Welcome To South Park ]

These past two weeks have been extremely exhausting for the Stotch family. After many days of packing, they finally moved to the new town. Stephen and Linda Stotch worked at the same company and they just got promoted. The promotion led them to transfer to one of the headquarters in South Park, Colorado.

They were happy to finally leave the chaotic and fast-paced life of the metropolis. One could say that they reached to the point in their lives where they got fed up with the big city and were looking forward to move to a nice and quiet mountain town. Their son, Leopold "Butters" Stotch, on the other hand, was not as thrilled as they were.

To be fair, Mr and Mrs Stotch have discussed about accepting the promotion and the transfer to South Park with Butters many times, and each time, their son had told them that he didn't mind.

However, little did they know that Butters pretended to be happy about the news because of his love for his parents. He just didn't know how to say 'no' to them.

To be frank... It wasn't entirely Butters' fault. He was a sweet and caring fella who constantly put other people's need before his. He liked to help. He like to be needed. He liked to be kind to others. If anything, it was his parents' fault for raising him to be a such a good boy.

"Butters, sweetie, could you do quick grocery run for mommy?" Butters heard the sweet sound of his mother's voice coming from outside his room. She poked her head through the door frame and smiled "It's also a good opportunity to check out the town! Oh, my, look at what you did with your room! I love it!"

"Oh. Um. Ok!" Butters nodded to her request. He walked to his closet, grabbed his jacket, and smiled at his mom's compliment on his room decor, "Aww, thanks mom, I-I'm glad you like it"

"You've always had a niche for things like this" Linda placed her hand on her son's head and brushed his hair because she thought it was a bit messy. What she said was true which was why Butters was working on his Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design at the College of South Park. "speaking of which... When is the first day of class?"

"In two weeks" he replied while standing still to let his mom fix his blonde hair, "Do... Do you have the list of stuff?"

Linda smiled at him and took her hand off her son's hair. She gave a quick glance and nodded, felt pretty satisfied with the result. She gave Butters' a peck on his forehead, who responded with a chuckle, then she handed him a piece of paper with items that he needed to buy. He grabbed the paper to take a look at what he had to buy. He took out his phone and snapped a photo of it.

Butters had a tendency to lose things... So he learned to deal with the problem by taking pictures to remind himself where he had put his stuff, and in this case, he was worried that he would lose that piece of paper--not entirely sure how, since it would be staying inside his pocket... but alas, Butter was convinced that it wouldn't be there once he got home.

He headed down stairs, walked toward the bookshelf in the living room, he reached his hand inside the wooden bowl that was sitting on it, and grabbed his keys. Before he opened the front door, he shouted out to let his parents know that he was heading to the store and he would be back soon. His parents responded with a "Ok, sweetie, drive safe".

•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•

"You have arrived at your destination" said the automated voice of the Google maps. He got to the closest grocery store in his neighborhood and it only took him 15 minutes drive to get there. Butters grabbed his phone and removed the aux cord from its headphone jack. He unlocked his phone with his fingerprint to close the navigation app, then he proceeded to get out of the car, grabbed the reusable bags, and began to head toward the entrance of the store.