[ Shut Up And Drive ]

Butter left the library right after he was done crying his eyes out. He hadn't felt that sad in a long time... It was when his pet bunny died... He never had any other sad experience to compared to when Pokki died... Until that day in the bathroom with Kenny.

He slowly walked to the parking lot, with his eyes on the ground, still sniffling a bit. Then he ran into someone. He looked up and saw Tweek.

"Hey Leo! Where have you---" Tweek began but paused when he saw the look on his friend's face, "What! GAH! What happened to you? Jesus Christ!"

Butters tears built up in his eyes once again. He bit down his lower lip to contain himself from breaking into tears. He wiped his eyes with his sleeve and shook his head, causing Tweek to panic even more.

"GAH! Jesus! Leo!" Tweek exclaimed, not knowing what to do, then he suggested "Should we...? Wanna... Wanna get out of here!?"

Butters nodded while sobbing. They walked to the parking lot next to each other. Butters' cry was catching everybody's attention... Unbeknownst to them... Clyde, Craig, and Token saw them while they were hanging out. The three stopped talking and watch the two blondes walking to somewhere.

"What.... Is that? Are those Tweek and Leo?" Clyde squinted his eyes, "Is he crying?"

"Ha. Look at Tweek" Craig chuckled and smirk, "I bet he doesn't know what to do. Look at the way he's twitching while trying to calm him down. So fucking cute."

Clyde and Token turned around to look at Craig, who was still smirking and was about to take another sip of his coffee.

"What?" Craig asked, raising a brow. There was a pause before he realized why they were looking at him. with a fake concerned monotone voice he added, "Oh. no. Leo is crying... I wonder why..."

That, ladies and gents, came out very sarcastic. But, alas, it was the best Craig could do. The guy was like a robot sometimes. The only thing that made him human was his love and affection for Tweek. Clyde and Token rolled their eyes and went back to look at Tweek and Butters, who were getting inside Butters' car.

"I wonder what happened" Clyde said, looking at Token.

"Not sure dude" Token shrugged his shoulders and turned to look at Craig, who wasn't paying attention anymore. In fact, not only he didn't give a fuck, he went back to read his Wired magazine.

"He probably had a fight with Kenny" Craig said without looking away from the magazine, flipping through pages.

"Over what?" Clyde asked.

"Dunno." Craig shrugged, still not making eye contact.

"We haven't hang out with Leo in a while" Token pointed out, "It's been like... over a month since we last hang out with him"

"Oh that's because he's ignoring Kenny" Craig told his friends with his nonchalant voice, flipping to another page.

"Why is he ignoring Kenny?" Clyde asked tilting his head to the side

"That's what Leo said" Craig shrugged, turning another page.

"Craig, " Token sighed, leaning closer to him, "For someone who doesn't give a shit... How come do you know so much about what is going on?"

Craig sighed, finally looked up at his friends, and shrugged

"Dude. I don't know anything" Craig said, visibly annoyed by Token's remarks, "I'm just repeating what Tweek told me"

"Oh... Ok, what else did Tweek say?" Clyde asked, raising a brow, looking as curious as ever.

"Why do you guys care?" Craig sighed and furrowed his brows, "It's none of your goddamn business"