[ The Immortal One ]

Kenny McCormick. The immortal one. That was his 'so called' secret. He didn't want to keep it as a secret but somehow people just didn't remember him dying right in front of their eyes. Whenever it happened, it would usually ended up with one guy shouting 'Oh my God! They killed Kenny!' and the other one reacted with 'You bastard!'. He had died so many times and every time he died, he came back. How was it possible? Well... It was possible because his parents went to a Necronomicon for free beers and ended up coming home with conceiving an immortal child--who would get killed almost every day. He died almost every other days but as he got older, he tried to get away from death as far as possible... But, alas, death was always a step ahead of him.

He didn't want his secret to be found out but at the same time he didn't care anymore because whenever he died nobody fucking remembered it. The reason he lived a YOLO life was because it didn't affect him. He could live YOLO every fucking day and it didn't matter... If things went bad.. he would just come back within a couple of hours. However, when he started to date Butters, he became more and more careful... But, as it was mentioned earlier, death was always following him.

Hence why it was fucking impossible for him not to die right in front of Butters... It was an accident. Kenny wasn't paying attention so one day, while they were on their date, a stupid giant ass concerto piano fell and crushed Kenny to death. Poor Butters was beyond shocked. It felt like his whole world fell apart. It felt like the end of the world... As if the Moon had crushed on the fucking planet Earth. He died right in front of him. His heart was beyond broken. It was ripped apart, torn, and ripped apart again. When they brought Kenny to the hospital and the doctor came out to let Leo, Kenny's family, and friends know of the time of his death, Leo wanted to die. That was when he realized that he was in love with Kenny. He was so madly in love with him that he didnt want to live without him.

After he had cried his eyes out, along with refusing to leave Kenny's dead body, he finally went home.... Maybe like... Five hours after the accident. His parents felt fucking awful... They didn't know how much Kenny meant to their son until he saw him breaking down right in front of them at the hospital.. He was shouting how much he loved Kenny and he wanted to die because he wanted to be with Kenny. Unbeknownst to Leo... Kenny's soul was still lingering around his dead body and he saw the whole thing. Leo's feeling for him touched Kenny's heart and soul so much that it shortened his resurrection time.

Kenny came back to the living world within an hour... And like always... He woke up in his room and nobody remembered that he died. Kenny remembered everything. He remembered the pain caused by the crushed, his bone broke into pieces, his flesh and blood splattered everywhere... But what he remembered the most was Leo's reaction... Hence, the first thing he did right after he got dressed was heading to the Stotch's residency... He needed to be with his beloved Buttercup.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I can't believe he is gone.... I can't... I won't accept it... This is just a messed up nightmare.... Soon I will wake up and find out that he is still alive. It can't be true. Kenny isn't dead. He... He...

Butters couldn't even finish his thought before the tears overflew and fell on his cheeks and dropped on the bed. He bend forward, arms around his legs, and hugged himself into a ball. Kenny was dead. That was all he could think of. The man who he was in love with was gone. He didn't even get to tell him how much he loved him. The more he came to realize that... The more pain he felt in his chest. He was broken. Kenny was gone and everything became meaningless for Butters.

After crying himself to sleep... He felt a something touching his cheek. He twitched slightly because it was tickling him. He opened his eyes and he saw something impossible. It took him a couple of seconds before realizing who woke him up.