Chapter 2

[Unedited]

"Jungkook, I'm sorry..." He said through tears, "I'm a horrible parent."
"Hold on, Jimin what are you talking about?" Jungkook said with a hint of panic in his voice.

"Just... just come outside please." Jimin asked then hung up.

Minutes later, Jungkook came rushing down, finding Jimin crying in his car. Jungkook knocked on the window and Jimin quickly opened the door and threw himself into Jungkook arms. He cried very loudly but all Jungkook could do whisper calming things into his ear, he knew if Jimin was this hysterical he wouldn't be able to do anything else.

Once he stopped crying, Jungkook sat him down and looked him in the eye. "Jimin, tell me what happened."

Jimin calmly told him what happened and Jungkook, gave him a look of shock.

"So you think her father did this?"  "Of course I do. Jungkook, no one else but you would have called Mimi 'our daughter'. Jungkook sighed and ran his fingers through his hair, " What are we going to do now?"

"I'm not sure but I wanna go see my brother."

Jungkook nodded and got into the driver side of the car knowing Jimin wasn't well enough to drive now.  Once they both got settled in they drove away, not caring that Jungkook's work day wasn't over. 

Jk's Pov

Throughout most of them car ride, Jimin stared out the window but ever so often he would check his phone.  Who's message was he waiting for?  And then out of the dead silence,  his phone went off. 

JM's POV

I quickly flipped my phone and a text message notifications popped up on my lock screen. I put in my password and and clicked on the notification.

It was a message from him, it reads:

Unknown
Our little girl is so cute but naive,  she didn't think twice when I told her I was her father. Jimin she has your soft eyes and it makes me miss you even more, maybe I should have took you too but it would have made this cat and mouse game less fun,  wouldn't you think? 

Read

Author's pov

Jimin sighed, he felt tears build up in his eyes but he has to be strong, he hasn't to try not to cry at least for his daughter. 

Jimin decided to reply:

What do you want from me?

Seconds later he got a reply:

Unknown
I thought it was obvious by now, I want you and the easiest way to do so was with your daughter. 

°°°
Chapter 2 fin.