My Bullshit of Chapter 4 (not the actual chapter)

Author's Note: this is a short chapter that is pretty light-hearted, so don't worry no one is dying (yet). anyways, I wanted to make a chapter that was a little more comical though I'm not funny for shit.

°∆°

Jungkook called the number.

---------------------

Mimi ran into the room with a phone in her hand, "Appa, you're getting a call. " Hoseok patted her head, thank you, baby." She smiled and nodded then hopped out of the room to go play with her new dolls.

Hoseok sat back in his chair and picked up. "Jiminie, I didn't think you would call so soon." He said slightly smirking to himself.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but this isn't Jimin. " Hoseok sat forward, resting his hands on his desk. "Isn't this interesting, you must be the man that took my place. Your name is on the tip of my tongue but I barely remember how to pronounce it. Uhhh, Juancock,... Uh, John Cook, I don't fucking know Seagull??"

Jungkook facepalmed, "My name is Jungkook. How the hell do those names sound like mine!? " Hoseok laughed, "I don't know, ask Jimin, my darling little Mimi told me that Jimin gives you a lot of weird nicknames when he's mad at you. Anyways, back to the topic at hand, why did you call? "

Jungkook smirked, "I knew you would pick up thinking I'm Jimin, so I'm using the call was a way to get your location. " Hoseok quickly checked his phone, "Haha bitch my location is turned off. "

"Fuck!" He yelled "Hoseok do me a favor. "

"What? " He said playing with a pencil on his desk. "Can you turn on your location? " Hoseok burst out laughing, "bitch must be crazy, how about no, with a side of suck my dick."

"I'm sorry I can't, you're not Jimin. "

Hoseok gasp, "you motherfucker, how dare you deny my holy dick. I'm actually fucking offended. "

°∆°

I'm sorry about that. I didn't know what to write next and like I said I'm not fucking funny. So let me end your suffering and end it. I will get to the actual chapter soon.

°°°
My bullshit of a chapter fin.