Chapter 5 (1/2)

[Unedited]

It was about 11 pm and Namjoon and Jin were about the only ones up. Jin was up reading while Namjoon was finishing an article for work. All in the house was quiet until they heard a door close and hear foot steps go down into the kitchen. They thought maybe it was one of the guest getting some water or trying to find the bathroom.

A few seconds later, they heard a distance conversation slowly growing aggressive then suddenly calm down. Jin couldn't handle listening anymore, he was thirsty for drama. He poked his head out from the doorway. To see Jungkook on the floor crying his eyes out. " I wonder what just happened?" Jin whispered as Namjoon peered through as well. "I do too, but honestly it's not our business." Namjoon said, groping Jin's ass, making him flinch. "How about we ignore it and get back to bed. "

Jin slapped Namjoon's hand away and watched as Jungkook got up, put on his shoes, and leave. Jin quickly turned off the lights and peered through the window, not trying to show he was being nosey. He watched as Jungkook lite up a cigarette then turned a bit towards Namjoon, "Jungkook never smoked, did he? "

Namjoon was tired of being nosey and sat back down on the bed, "actually he did, before Mimi was born but he quit. I guess whatever he talked about on the phone completely stressed him out." Namjoon said, getting back to the article.

"Wait... How do you know that? " Jin asked looking back at Namjoon. "Do you think I was going to let my baby brother date a man, he met at some coffee shop, I had to look into him a bit."

Jin laughed, "You're strange. "

"No, I'm just caring and looking out for my brother. I wouldn't want another man kidnapping him again. "

__________________________

Jungkook took a puff of his cigarette, he felt a bit better but it wasn't helping much. He was walking around for a while, it almost felt like he was just wandering, lost and pained.

He stopped and stared up at a strip club. "I haven't been here in a while. " Jungkook whispered to himself as he puffed the cigarette once more before throwing it down.

Once he stepped inside, he walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. He sat down and waited. moments later, a woman walked over and placed his drink down.

"Well, well, well, Jeon Jungkook, I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been." She said smirking. Jungkook looked up at the woman, "oh, hey. I've been fine, I was need to escape from life for a bit. "

"Aww, poor kookie. You want a private session with one of our most popular girls. It'll be free, since I'm seeing one of our most valued customer's tonight." The woman persuaded Jungkook.

Jungkook took a sip of his drink and smirked, " Maybe later tonight, right now I just want to get wasted and see some strippers. " The woman laughed and patted Jungkook's shoulder, "alright, Jungkook. I'll see you later then. " She said walking off and Jungkook waved then went back to his drink.

About two hours later, he was total wasted, he couldn't even speak a full sentence without slurring. The same woman from before walked back over to his table. "You still want a private session? " Jungkook shook his head, "I'mma vomit on her then I'mma get in trouble." Jungkook said, with his eyes have eyes closed.

The woman laughed, " I don't think that's going to happen Kook. You only think that because you're drunk. I promise you you'll have a great time." The woman said, grabbing Jungkook by his arm and taking him to a closed off section.

-----
Sorry guess I literally have no internet at home, I'm been sitting in the bathroom in Walmart for at least an hour.  Again sorry 😓