beach

chanyeol parked the car then climbed out to get lina while i grabbed our bags from the trunk. chanyeol set lina down and she immediately grabbed his finger and started pulling him towards the beach, yelling about how excited she was. i followed after them, laughing at how far chanyeol was bending down just so lina could reach him. he turned to me and grinned before scooping lina up in his arms and running down to the beach. she screamed in joy and wrapped her arms around him then turned to me.

"hurry up, mommy!" she said. i chuckled and sped up so i could get to them. we found a spot to put our things then chanyeol pulled lina to him.

"come on, sweetie, let's get you ready," he said. he pulled her shirt and skirt off then grabbed the sunscreen from the bag.

"daddy, i want to go swimming now," she whined.

"i know, baby, but you need your sunscreen first, okay? we don't want you to get a burn."

he rubbed the cream on her arms, legs, and face then inflated her floaties and put them on her.

"now, daddy?" she asked.

"yes, now," he replied. she ran down to the water so chanyeol quickly pulled his shirt off and rushed after her.

"coming, babe?" he called to me.

"in a minute," i said. he picked lina up jogged down to the beach before gently tossing her into the shallow water.

"daddy! you made me wet!" she said. (don't you dare think anything sexual of this she's 3 go away you perverts.)

"that's the point, baby girl, it's the water," he said. i giggled from our spot and after making sure all of our things were safe, i slipped my dress off and joined chanyeol and lina in the water.

"mommy!" lina said. i grinned and picked her up, then also gently tossed her in the water. she pouted up at me so i sat down beside her, smiling when she climbed onto my lap. chanyeol sat down beside both of us and immediately lina got off me and climbed on him, pushing him over. when he sat up, his jaw dropped in fake shock.

"how could you do that to me?" he asked.

"payback," she said. she smacked her lips on his cheek then ran away, leaving chanyeol staring wide-eyed behind her.

"where did she learn what payback means?" he asked. "she's 3!"

"she's a smart girl," i said. he shook his head in disbelief then got up and walked after lina. he brought her back then turned to me with a smirk.

"should daddy throw mommy in the water, too?" he said, reaching out to me.

"oh, no, i don't-" lina cut me off.

"yes! throw mommy!" she said. chanyeol grinned teasingly at me and picked me up into his arms.

"sorry, babe," he whispered.

"no you're not," i said.

"you're right."

he kissed me then tossed me into the water. once i sat up, i grabbed one of chanyeol's legs and pulled it out from underneath him so he fell in the water. he spluttered incoherently while lina and i just laughed at him.

"okay, let's just stop throwing each other in the water and relax, yeah?" he said. he pulled both me and lina into his arms and snuggled us against him.

"i love you girls," he said. lina pushed his face away and stood up again, running deeper into the water. i laughed as i watched her run while chanyeol stared after her in shock.

"that girl," he mumbled. i grinned at him and he smiled back. we have a cute daughter.

this is for @chennie_1992, hope you like it :)

also thanks for 125K reads y'all! i love you guys ❤️