early

i clocked out of work 45 minutes early, a wide grin on my face. i thought i was going to have to stay until 8 and miss having dinner with chanyeol but luckily work wasn't busy and i was able to leave.

i took my phone out of my pocket then sent a quick text to chanyeol telling him i'd be home early. i grabbed all of my things and made my way down to my car, then drove home.

when i arrived back at mine and chanyeol's apartment, i unlocked the door and walked in to see a half-dressed chanyeol rushing around the kitchen.

"what are you doing?" i asked. he dropped his spoon and turned around to me with wide eyes.

"shit, you scared me," he said. "i got your text that you were leaving early but i was planning to cook you a nice dinner for when you got back so i had to hurry and get it done but i didn't finish in time."

i chuckled and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his bare waist.

"thank you for doing that for me," i said. i stood up on my toes and pressed my lips to his, smiling when he sighed happily into the kiss.

"do you need help with anything?" i asked.

"no, this is still going to be your special dinner so go and sit down while i finish," he said. he kissed me again before pushing me over to the couch.

———————————————————————

he finished about half an hour later and walked up behind me, covering my eyes with his hands.

"is this necessary?" i asked.

"yes, it's a surprise," he said. he lead me over to the table and sat me down on a chair before taking his hand off my eyes. i looked down and smiled seeing one of my favourite foods; spaghetti and meatballs.

"aw, yeol, you didn't have to do this for me," i said, watching as he sat down in front of me.

"i did," he replied. "we haven't spent much coupley time together recently and i've missed it."

i grinned and nudged his leg with my foot under the table.

"thank you, baby," i said. he blew me a kiss then we dug into our food, talking about our days.

———————————————————————

after dinner, chanyeol and i moved to our bed where we cuddled up together.

"what time do you work tomorrow?" chanyeol asked.

"8," i replied.

"so early?"

"i'll be done at 5."

"i was hoping we could lie in and snuggle."

"we can on friday, i don't work then."

"that's 2 days away..."

i rolled my eyes and put my finger to his lips to stop him from whining.

"can we not talk about work right now? i'm tired and i just want to cuddle," i said. he nodded and pulled me closer after allowing me to get more comfortable.

"i'm actually going to go and have a shower before i fall asleep and forget," i said.

"okay, i'll be here ready to cuddle when you get back," he said.

when i walked back into the room after my shower, i chuckled seeing chanyeol fast asleep under the blankets. i changed into my pyjamas and quickly dried my hair before climbing into the bed and cuddling up to chanyeol's side.

"thank you again for the delicious dinner  and a nice, relaxing night, i love you," i whispered.

"love you... too," he mumbled back. he slung his arm over my waist and pulled me closer to him before falling back asleep. i chuckled and watched him until i slowly drifted off into his arms.

yoooo this is so bad i'm sorry guys i suck :(