momma, come here, approach, appear.

my breath hitches when the nurse walks in. I don't particularly like this nurse, she talks as if I'm dead below her ignorant brain. Talks to me only when other people are around. She goes from

"Oh you're doing well today!"

To

"How many shots do you need?"

she saved my life though, so I guess she doesn't really need to be that swell. I'd probably talk to a person in a coma like they weren't awake too. Well before I knew that they could hear me.

Oh godddd nooo

Oh my lord

I have a flashback. I get plenty of those in this daze right now. A flashback of my grandma in a coma when I was like 4 and I asked my mom right in front of her

"Is she going to die?" I asked reallyyyyy loudly and unfazed my mother replies

"I don't know, probably child"

She wasn't a mean person or anything, she just doesn't really like my dads mom so much. Oh I miss my mother dearly. I miss her so much. Miss her, even if she was depressed, sometimes stoned and always neglectful, she was caring and sweet when I was younger, when she wasn't drunk of course. Her beautiful brown eyes, so damn bright almost to the point of yellow. She always got compliments. A waterfall of brown hair that shone bright, always beautiful even when I had to hold it over the toilet bowl. The glossy strands burned into my eyes.

I'm crying now. Wet, hot, tears crawl onto my cheeks and stay since I'm lying parallel to the bed, gravity is such a bitch.

I'm sad until I remember she hasn't visited me once yet. I'm great full my dad hasn't but she was probably the best thing I've had in my life, besides y/n.