College~ day 8

I'm living on my own for right now. My moms still paying the damn bills but I have no idea where she is. She's doing community service and what not but is laying low in terms of living arrangements. I think it's time for me to go to college.

I mean, richie will be here when he wakes up. Nothing will change. He might wake up but I need to earn money at a good job. I hum at the thought, money. I've always wanted to be an oral surgeon. My moms already picked a college for me, she practically shoved the money over to me. Desperate to be able to brag about how her "little girl is an oral surgeon".

I think about not going just to spite her. But Richie would be begging me to go. Always calling me smart, always complementing my smile. The best boyfriend ever. Richie Richie Richie.

My sister, oh my sister. She's doing way better way better. The nurse says she will be waking up soon. Her wounds are healing she's fine. I feel guilty for wishing richie was like her right now. His damn eyes are just moving. I have to remind myself to be patient though because it's a good sign he's moving.

My fucking college.

I have to go.

So, late at night I dial up my mom. I re-named her contact by the way.

"Siri, call 'Crazy bitch'"

"Calling 'Crazy bitch'"

I smile,

Oh how my smile won't last long.