New School // 3

Days Later

7:00AM

I wake up with the sound of rain hitting my window and the sight of my cold bumby concrete wall.

It's dead silent and freezing in my house.

My dad left for work. I miss my friends but it's time for me to move on.

It's the first day of school at my new Highschool in the city.

I get up and do the usual. Getting ready is always the hardest part.

I finally choose my outfit which is a champion sweater with black ripped jeans and vans. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and check my phone, "7:20AM / No Notifications ".

"I still have time to eat breakfast at least" I speak to myself.

I pour the colorful cereal into my bowl and then pour the pure white milk after. I sit down and start eating. I clicked the power button on my phone to see the time "7:45AM / No Notifications ",

" Great." I groaned as I lazily jump down from my seat and swing on my backpack onto my left shoulder and slide my phone into my back pocket.

"I'm late, on my first day already, amazing, what else can happen." I sarcasticly said to myself.

I take my phone out and put in my password "4 5 2 3" , I go onto the uber app and get a driver to get me from my house to the school. I log in my adress and the adress of the school and wait, so I slide in my earphones in one ear.

It takes the uber about 10-20 minutes to get to me. I hop into the car and say nothing but "Good morning" to my driver.

It's silent the whole 15 minute drive to Lunderman Highschool. Once I arrive I check the time again "8:30AM / No Noticications" .

I get up and say "Thank You sir, amazing service." . I look around and see no one but two guys. One of them has a dangily earring on one side of his ear and the other has a purple stand in his hair. I immediately looked down at my worn down vans and continue to make my way to the front office to get my schedule.