New School Continued // 4

I walk into the front office and say my full name so that they can get my schedule. "Aria Camile Clark." I state. As I wait for them to give me my schedule, I take a map of the school and sit down on one of the chairs next to it. As I wait for about 1 minute , the two guys I saw from earlier walked in.

They stated their names, "Grayson Bailey Dolan" said the one with the dangily earring.

"Ethan Grant Dolan" said the one with the purple strand in his hair.

I look up to see what they're wearing. Ethan is wearing camo pants, black and white chucks, a long sleeve shirt, and a beanie. Grayson is wearing white converse, ripped jeans, and a long sleeve navy blue shirt with stripes around his biceps. I look quickly back down at the map of the school after they saw me looking at them.

Moments after the office clerk yelled " Aria Camile Cl-" and before she can finish I interrupted her by saying "here, yeah right here." And she said "Okay here's your schedule and I see you have the map of the school already, so I hope you have a wonderful first day here at Lunderman." I snatch the schedule from her and say " Thank you so much, and right back atcha!"

At the corner of my eye I see grayson watching me calmly walking out of the office as if I don't care. As I walk out I hear them announce their names. One of them catches up to me and starts talking to me.

He says " Hi I'm Grayson and you are?"

I replied with " No one you want to talk to."

He looks back at Ethan and says " oooooo she's a feisty one E!"

I roll my eyes and chuckle because if I had to admit, this one's funny.

Ethan doesn't really seem intrested in talking to me like Gray did. It's almost as if I didn't care to him, but oh well.

Gray and I talk for awhile, I found out he's in the same grade as me and we compared schedules to see if we had any classes together. We had 1,2,3,5,6 period and Homeroom together,Mrs.Johnson.

He groans and plants hands on his face and yells"Why Mrs.Johnson! She so annoying!!" I let out a small giggle and checked the time, I lightly press the silver power button on the right side and read "10:00AM // No Notifications ".