The Next Day // 6

(Aria's POV)

Tuesday 7:00AM

Like Always I wake up to an empty,quite, and a freezing cold house after I turn off my alarm, the sight of my concrete wall is always the first thing I see.

I get ready to go to school.

I slide on baggy gray sweats,a black tank top, an all black jacket, and my baby blue checkered slip-on vans. I tie my hair up into a messy bun and go out to the kitchen to get myself some breakfast.

I don't care about the time now, at least I go to school.

After I eat, I swing on my backpack and make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and jog up the stairs to my room to grab my phone and earphones.

" 7:55AM // Notification : Text Message "

" 4 5 2 3 "

I find the Text Message app and click on it.

___________

Dad : 6:45AM

hey sweets, I had to leave early for work :/ I hope you have a wonderful day at school!!

Aria ( me ) : 8:01AM

thanks dad ly!

___________

I swipe to the left side of my screen to find the uber app. Request and uber and wait.

I slide both earphones into each ear and put the "chill" playlist on shuffle and wait like always.

——

(Ethan's POV)

Tuesday 7:00AM

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.It's starting to get annoying. I hit snooze and then go back to sleep. Moments later Grayson comes and belly flops onto my back to wake me up.

" Wake up you asswipe!" He yells.

"alright I'm awake, I'm awake." I grunt while still under all of his weight.

                  The cold wind brushes up against the bare skin on my back which causes a slight shock wave throughout my body. I get up lazily and walk straight to my dresser. I pick out my clothes for the day, A black t-shirt, dark gray sweats, and my tan mocasins. I slide the t-shirt over my exposed back and immediately feel warmth.

                 I trot down the staircase and hear Grayson trying to sing "Tounge Tied" by grouplove.

"We all know your tone deaf Gray, no need to shove it all in our faces." I let out along with a light laugh.

  He shoves me to the side while I laugh my ass off and pour the cereal into my bowl.

"Shut up." He laughs.

              I click the power button on my phone " 7:45AM // 9 Notification : Snapchat "

"Shit, Gray we gotta go we're gonna be late to first!" I yell while my mouth is still full of Lucky charms.

"Cameron! Let's go we're gonna be late!" Grayson yells , trying to get a hold of our older sister.

              I swing my backpack onto my shoulder and walk out the door.