Not Home cont'd // 9

(Aria's POV)

30 minutes later

            We're sitting in the couch now next to each other watching " On My Block " on Netflix.

"You hungry?" I ask.

"sure , there's some chips in the bottom shelf near the stove" he directs me.

After I get the chips , I turn around and see Ethan jump up and down the staircase.

As I'm walking back to the couch , Ethan slams into me causing me to drop the chips all over the floor.

Grayson saw what happened and gets up to help me out.

"Oh sorry , my bad." Ethan chuckles as he looks back at me.

Grayson looks up at him and nods, signaling him to stop whatever act he's doing.

I grunt " Gray it's fine I can handle a little mess and shove." while I pick up pieces of chip off the ground to later toss into the trash.

he says " it's ok Aria I'll help you out, sorry about him he's not like that."

"Thanks." I reply.

After me and Gray clean up the mess , we go back to the couch and continue to watch the Netflix show.

5 minutes later

" Hey Aria wanna come to a small get together with some friends on Friday? It's at Garids at 8:30PM." Grayson asks out of no where.

"sure." I spat out.

"k." he groans

——

2 hours later

(Grayson POV)

"K bye Aria!" I yell out to her while waving my hand .

"bye!" she yells back.

After that I shut the door and went straight to the counter where Ethan's sitting at.

I apply pressure to my hands while I plant them in front of Ethan in clear anger.

Ethan looks up " Ok what"

" What's your problem with Aria?" My eyes dart into his.

"Nothing dude! I just think she's fucking annoying ok?" He yells at me while he pushes his palms deeper and deeper into the marble counter top.

"Ok then why'd you do it?" I ask while I purse my lips together.

"I just wanted to mess with her." his stern voice replies.

"K then." I reply with a distressed tone of voice.

The whole rest of the day it was quite between us.