"yours was the best" cont'd // chapter 15

!! DISCLAIMER !!

The influence of drugs and alchohol are in this chapter. If you get triggered by any of these topics please skip the chapter. !REMEMBER! DRUGS AND ALCHOHOL ARE BAD FOR YOU INTERNALLY AND PHYSICALLY SO DON'T DO THEM!

3:30 // On The Way Back Home...

Ethan's POV

"Hey Ethan you good?" Nate phrases as he snaps his fingers bringing me back into reality.

"Yeah, why?" I replied after a few seconds.

"You seemed a little out of it, you were zoned out."

"Oh yeah, no dude really I'm fine."

"Okay dude whatever you say."

A few minutes later...

I take a step out of the car and make my way to the front of the house.

I swing the door open and go straight the kitchen.

I pull my shirt off my back and grab a bottle of Jack,Hennessy,Gin, Vodka and go straight to my room.

I slam the door shut and set down the drink on my nightstand.

" Man fuck, I let another bitch ruin my mood" I groan as I twist off the cap of Hennessy and let it slide down my throat, feeling the burning sensation glide.

I wipe off the excess liquid with one sweep motion of my wrist from side to side and sit on the edge of my bed.

I turn my head to the right and see my door.

"Shit. I forgot to lock my door." I huff out as I get up slowly and walk towards the door.

I reach for the handle with my one hand and the other with the bottle of "Hen" in my other, but instead I get hit in the face with my door.

"Fuck!" I scream out while holding onto my forehead.

"Oh sorry E," I hear a whimper come out of a female figure standing under me.

She looks up at me with her beautiful gray eyes,her long butterfly like eyelashes, and her gorgous brown/tan skin.

"Aria- I - uh didn't know you were coming over- I'm sorry for everything-" but before I could finish she puts her soft beautiful hand on my chest and moves to my nightstand.

She gently slides her index finger against each bottle of alchohol I have.

She turns to me,walks toward me and grabs the bottle out of my hand. She takes a sip and sets it down next to me on the floor.

She walks around my room for a bit and then sits down on my bed.

what is she doing here? Is she okay? I'm worried about her? who let her i-

Before I can finish my thought Grayson barges in with a look on his face in worry. He sees me and asks if I can go out og the room for a second to talk to me.

"Hey Grant can you step out for a sec?"

"sure"

"ugh, have you been drinking again? you breath smells like shit."

"yeah, but what's up with Aria?"

"Before she came inside the house she told me everything."

"Okay what's up with her?"

"So she's been crying for hours and she didn't want to deal with it anymore so she smoked her emotions out and drank and now she's completely out of it."

"Shit. um I'll watch her" I say in frustration while pacing back and forth.

"No E, it's fine I'll just stay with Grayson, I've caused you enough weight on your shoulders already." I hear a groan come from my room, it's Aria.

Grayson and I exchange confused looks but after a while I nod and he takes Aria home and stays with her for the remainder of the day.

I walk back to my room and pick up the bottle of "Hen" off the ground and take a sip.

I fell back into my bed and breathe easy. I checked my phone to see the time "7:00pm // 10 Notifications: Snapchat // 12 Notifications // Instagram ". I shut off my phone and throw it to the purple plush bean bag chair on the other side of my room and close my eyes. After a while I daze off and fall asleep.

6:30PM// Clark's house

Aria's POV

I'm tired of crying about dudes that act like they care about me but really don't. I'm tired of feeling. I'm just tired.

I take another puff from my blunt and take a sip of my Hennessy.

It's whatever what's the point anymore. What's the point of feelings at this point.

After a couple more drinks and hits I get up and start walking to the twins' house.

-

I get to there front doorstep and knock. Grayson swings the door open with a smile but once he saw hoe out of it i was that once happy smile quickly vanished.

"Aria? What're you doing here?" He says with a worried look.

"I smoked and drank , don't worry about it." I giggle and make my way up the stairs.

I could tell Gray was confused but it was funny.

I swing open one door and it revealed an empty room. oops haha wrong one.

I go to the one next to it and swing the door open.

It revealed a person wearing nothing on the upper half of his body and a hennessy bottle in the other. It looks like Ethan but everything is fuzzy.

"Fuck!" I heard the person yell. Oh shit it sounds like he's under water.

"Oh sorry E." I say automatically knowing it was him.

He mumbles something but I just push him to the side and go to all the beautiful alcohol sitting on his nightstand.

I land my finger down across each of the bottles glass carved bottle, admiring how each of them felt beneath my finger.

I finally walked back to the door and grabbed the bottle of alcohol from the hands of the person who has broken my heart into too many pieces for me to handle.

After I had taken the longest sip from the bottle I set it down on the floor next to him and began to explore his room once again.

ooooh his bed seems comfy.

I sit on it and rub the warm, fluffy, soft sheets that spread out neatly against his dark king sized room.

His room seems very edgy to me.

black and gray walls, a dark space gray king sized bed with LED lights under, a gray night stand with a light lamp and to top it all off a black desk with a white chair and a purple plush bean bag hair next to his closet.

I hear mumbling coming from the hallway which is my cue for me to go now.

"Shit. um I'll watch her." E says out of confusion and anger.

"No E, it's fine I'll just stay with Grayson, I've caused you enough weight on your shoulders already." I say as I walk out the door and walk down the stairs.

I hear a sigh come from him as I reach the front door.

"Thanks for everything Gray ." I thank him with a cheek on the cheek as well.

" Anytime Ari, and want me to give you a ride?" He asks sweetly.

"Awe thank you and yes please " I say with a smile.

And with that I knock out in his car completey fucking drained now. Thanks to the fucking Ethan Grant Dolan.