Chapter 1

The lamp posts flicker in the night of the small city town. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary but two demon huntresses in noticable clothing. An older teenage looking girl with long purple hair and eyes, her clothes a dark purple, almost looking black. She looked down at her companion, a midget girl with shoulder length blue hair and red eyes, she was wearing a black robe with the hood over her head.

"Rue, we should find a place to sleep soon. We've been walking for two days from the last town." The now named blue head girl nods.

"You're right Ella, but let's eat some food first!"

Ella sighs and take out her money pouch. As she opens it a small butterfly fluttered out, meaning no money. Rue's stomach growls like a beast. She sighs and pats her stomach. "I guess we'll steal some grub..."

Ella bonks Rue's head. "WE SHOULDN'T BE STEALING!"

Rue pats her injured head. "Fine a tab sounds better!" She looks around and spots a bar/restaurant. "That place looks good."

The two demon huntresses walks into the bar part of the restaurant. Rue sits on the stool in front of the old bartender and Ella sits next to her. "Two strawberry Sundays." Rue orders.

The old bartender looks at both her and Ella. "Friend's of Dante?"

"No, and I don't care who he is. Just make the order." Rue said and her stomach growled loudly. Ella sweatdrops and smiles weary.

"Sorry, she's just grumpy from not eating for a while." Her stomach grumbles a little to. "And so am I..."

The old bartender laughs. "I'll get you two the Sunday's, it'll be on the house."

"REALLY?!" Rue jumps up and grabs Ella's hand with watery eyes. "Ella, it's FREE, FREE! I must be dreaming!"

The old bartender laughs again. "She's a funny child!"

"I'm eighteen!" Rue faceplants onto the bar table.

"Really now? You might pass for a middle schooler." He laughs and then looks at Ella. "What about you miss?"

"23." Ella answers. Th door jingles and a man with white hair and a red trench coat walks in. He sits a seat away from Ella.

"Hey Mark, i'll have a strawberry sunday." the man said. The bartender nods. "As usaul Dante. Oh!" he turns to Rue and Ella. "You're not the only one getting the same order, these girls are having the same!"

Rue could see a faint red smoke around the man. She was the only one could see it and nudges Ella. She looks at her funny. "Demon, he's a seat away from you." Rues whispers to her. Ella nods, she turns and taps on Dante's shoulder. "Sir, would you like to step outside with my friend and I for a second?"

Dante turns around and his handsome face makes Ella blush and Rue gag. "Sure babe." He puts his arm on her shoulder. Dante looks at the blue headed girl. "But, leave the kid here. She'll be scared for life."

Ella blushes deep red, like a tomato, and looks back at Rue. She nods in response. Ella stands up and walks with Dante out of the bar. Rue stands up and walks out the other entrance.

"Dante's a good man." Mark said and wipes a wine glass with a towel, as soon as she touches the handle. Rue twitches in anger. She ignores his comment and walks out. Walking towards the other exit that Ella and Dante took, she sees them just standing there. Rue smirks and takes out her Scythe named "Devil's Grave". She goes behind Dante, up on the roof nearby.

* * *

Dante gives the black haired girl a weird look. "What do you want to talk about babe?"

Ella notices Rue ready to strick with Devil's Grave. She smiles and slowly takes out her gun, little by little. "It's Ella and the thing I want to say is," She takes out her gun and points it at him. "Goodbye Demon!" She screeches.