Chapter 3 ~ again?!?

Chapter 3 ~ again!!??

You: alright let me c what it says this time!

Kahla: 0.0 (*hands you the little note*)

You: (*you read the note*) BUt IT

Kahla: (*over near a little shelf looking throught a book*) 

Awww (yn) remember your little crush jordan from Kindergarden you two looked sooo cute ^.^

You: (*look over at her*) focus kahla!

Kahla: huh?! Oh sorry (*closes book and walk towards you*)! So what does it say this Time (*she says sarcastically*)

You: (*read it again*) BuT IT ...... What does this even mean?!!

Kahla: (*rolls eyes and walks away*) it means we have a stalker on your hands! (*turns around*) and by we I mean you!

You: (*you place the other letter next to the one from yesterday*) ~it read~ hey I , but it !~ (*you smile*)

Kahla: (*lays on the bed*) naww don't get googlely eyes over this person sending you these notes! It could be a killer! Or (*points her finger*) or a robber that's trynna tell you where his Hidden money is (*thinks about it for a min*) yea sounds about right

You: (*comes and sit on the bed*) you jus hate to see any one do something nice for me :)

Kahla: naw that's not it (*snacks on crackers*) ok I'm not all cool about it but if your don't find this weird! (*eats again*) as if you never find anything weird then I guess I'm ok with it!

You: :) I knew you would

Kahla: (*points and looks at you*) for now 0.0 but I'm watching you!

You: (>.>) you+kahla: LoL!!

Kahla: so if your in to this guy sending you letters (*eats*) can I have that guy you met at the movies number?

You: (>.>) gurrl no

Kahla: dang! Besides how we know this isn't ((Jacob)) were talking about here!

You: because (. _ .) I haven't talked to him in a while! And the last time we talked he was you know kinda seeing that girl from before!

Kahla: >:( whaaa!! How he jus gone leave you in the dust like that! Hummm we jus gone have to call him up (*gets up and heads to phone*)

You: kahla no!! He might not answer any way he's always busy! And besides I'm cool with it! It's been along time since that day! I'm jus movin on you know (*leans back on bed*)

Kahla: y you always saying ! (*mocks your voice*) it's cool ' it's coo it's all good! Stop the front n and tell the truth you know it's not ok! Well what ever (*lays back on bed*) that's on you (*turns tv on*)

You: yea it's cool! (*turns on your side*) it's late any way imma go to sleep!

Kahla: ok (*eats cracker*) and don't make me have to wake you up again stop sleeping late! Night

You: night (*you say softly*).....

~your dream~

You see a shadow

You: hey are you the one sending me those notes

The shadow you can barley see doesn't answer your question!

You: but why?

The shadow turns and walks off

You: wait!! Wait !! ~ over

You: (*your in your bed twisting around*) wait , wait (*you whisper*) 

(*you open your eyes and see the sun pour in*) aaaa (*you sit up*) what's that smell?