Chapter 5 ~ is it you?! / night party

Chapter 5~ is it you? / night party

(*you and kahla are sitting in the back of vanessa lime green car heading towardsthe after the party*)

Vanessa: is this you all first time at one of these?

You: no I been to one before... But you know it was a while ago!

Kahla: nope never been but I'm super ready!

Vanessa: oh ok there's gonna be lots of people here today! It's private but some fans are aloud to enter today so it may be a lil crazy! Jus try not to starts fights! That's the last thing we need (*she makes a left*)

You: (*look at kahla*)

Kahla: (*looks at you*) I won't I won't

You: (*you give an evil eye*) are fans aloud to come back stage after the concert ?

Vanessa: yea sometimes, but it depends because now in days we always head out quickly to places like the party today!

You: ohh ok (*you stare out the window and enjoy the ride there*)

(*after a few right turns and left you two make it to the party and you notice that Vanessa is right there is alot of people here tonight*)

You: (*get out car*) wow tough crowd!

Vanessa: yea come on! (*she grabs the two Of you and head quickly and safely in side*) sorry about that! People can get rowdy out side and anything can happen! The fast the better! :)

You: thanks for that and bringing us here!

Vanessa: no problem well im gone! Have fun and enjoy your self! (*she takes off to the right*)

Kahla: alright I like the music they got going on In here! 

(*the radio plays think like a man by Jennifer Hudson*) *she starts sings* 

You go mess things up nows there we bae there's you and theres me bae!!

You: lol come on let's dance (*you to get to the floor and start dancing! Theres people every where so its a little crowded but you two didn't care and danced any way*)

Kahla: (*is dancing but see someone then hits you*)

You: owwwee!!! What

Kahla: that's dig-dig-dig

You: gggy!

Kahla: yes girl!! Ee let's just dance our way over there ;)

(*the song changes to snap your fingers by lil jon*)

You: lol you crazy!

Kahla: (*pauses and snaps her finger*) lol (*you two stop moving towards diggy and start dancing again*)

You: (*you didn't notice that you got taking away form kahla and starts dancing with someone else*) lol *snap* (* you look over an see that kahla made it to her destination, she was over there dancing with diggy but so was a million other girls lol*)

Radio: snakbacks an tattos!! (*driicky graham*)

You: (*you see that kahla took someone hat and was dancing with it*) lol that girl is crazy!

Dude: lol ayee!! Snack back and tattoos

You:( *smile :) and keep dancing with this random person*) what's your name??

Dude: Demetri

You: (*you can barley hear so your screaming*)

Demetri: I know yours already!