Blasting

Aunt Julia's POV

Amber come over you will be late for school My God! What happened to you?how did you fall in the pool?are u OK?and Ryan, what were u doing standing there like a statue without doing anything? Do your job well and stop loitering around.

Amber's POV

I went into the house with the main aim of changing for school I don't know why but it seems I took my time today unlike usually and went straight into the kitchen for my lunch and snack. I don't eat from the schools cafeteria because the food there sucks. U know,I've always wanted to leave a normal teenage life  who drives herself to school without bodyguards but me,i have a driver and a guard who takes me to and from school but no I have to live like that of a princess I know I'm even wealthier than the princess herself. I've been able to convince my parents but until eighteen would I be allowed to drive on my own even with guards following suit so I just got into my Lamborghini which was parked right in front of the house for me to hop into for school and the moment I got into the school's premises, there were lots of whispering amongst the students but didn't care to know since I wanted to be in my class before people start moving in. When I got in the hallway, I saw a guy who kept staring at me but u see with everything I have,I don't see them to be worth my time as I'm only here to study so as I was saying, I went into my class with only few people still whispering and just like before left them to my seat at the back where I can hide my face.