The Pieces Together

Why Derin got angry still beats my imagination more so, that thing I saw. I think he is interested in stuff like that if not so then I don't know.

Ah the morning breeze is so nice. Well,its time for school so I guess I had to be quick and grab my keys but I didn't see Aunt Julia so decided to check the hall for her and unfortunately peeped in his room when I got there.

He saw me and just asked if I wouldn't be late rather than checking his room I should hurry. Talk later Amb what?did he just call me that? But I left him alone and even tried my possible best to ignore him at school.

When the bell was rang for lunch,he asked me to stay behind and I felt hooked up.

Derin and I went home together and tried to be cool as if nothing happened but anytime I ask a question about him,he tense up and I don't understand why.

OK girl,it seems you want to know me but are you ready? So long as you will tell me who you are,your family and friends,how you grew up,favourite food and game, you know what I mean? Yeah I do but are you prepared?

Tell me tell me. Hmm, I'm Derin Montenegro as you know but that's not really my name my name is Ryan Stewart born in California but then I'm not human.

What do you mean you are not human? Amber! Do you believe in aliens?Oh is that real? Answer me do you? Yes why? Because I'm an alien and that is why I told you I'm,not gonna keep long here.

You see,I have to leave one place to the other with a fake name because aliens can live like thousand years without growing old and I don't want people to be suspicious that is why.

I see so do you guys marry like fall in love? Yah but not anyone do we marry unless the person cares and understand us then we go anywhere with them.

So the human will die? Nope we can make them live longer and the children will be half alien and half human. Ok so supposing we get married will you help me and my kids? Yah but it has to be a secret.