Who He Is

When we left the store,I tried asking who he really was as to how he claimed but to a deaf ear he pretended not to have heard me so I asked again what he meant by saying his friendship cannot last due to whom he was. He only answered by saying I will see him for like twenty to thirty years at the same place but then he wouldn't be here anymore.

Amber! he said, you will only understand this when the time comes but now all you can do is just try and cooperate. No matter how hard it is for you,I can't risk it by explaining things to you right now we don't know ourselves better.

He kept quite after saying that and to be frank I got even more confused but tried to brighten the mood with the sole aim of finding who Derin Montenegro the supposed teacher was.

We continued talking about life until we got to the flat and surprisingly, he invited me over to his flat and I determined to find who he was, gladly entered. His flat was a normal boys room with grey and white paintings and some sculptures guess he loves stuff like that.

Something on a table caught my eye even though I couldn't figure out what that was I think I saw something in twilight that resembled things connected with aliens but I think Derin saw me looking at it because he instantly covered it with a cloth and asked for me to leave. How rude!

Wasn't he the same person who invited me over? But why the sudden change of behavior and of mind? Why did he have that and got angry the moment I saw it? Strange all this were running in my mind.

Sorry guys my tablet got broken so had to repair it but don't worry now that I have it,I'm gonna update frequently