My life

Amber Anderson
Johannes Anderson
Allison Anderson
Julia Brook
Ryan Williams
Derin Montenegro
Derien Montenegro
Mrs Morrison

I keep staring at the beautiful man across the pool yes,I know beautiful is not used for guys but dear,this man is damm gorgeous. He is brunette with blue eyes with perfect arbs that shows clearly in his shirt to which I couldn't restrain my eyes from watching until I fell in the pool but didn't recall what happened until I saw myself out of the pool with soaked dress.

You might be wondering who I am. Well,my name is Amber Anderson the daughter of the famous Johannes Anderson the richest billionaire in California who owns almost all the airlines in America and Asia. At age seventeen, I can brag that I've been to almost all the world except the Philippines where I want to go and learn their rich culture and a few countries as well to which I'm yet to visit. I'm the only childnof my parents but I have a problem my problem is my parents hardly stay home due to their busy schedule and I quiet remember I only stayed with them when I was four from then I barely see them and the only time I do,its either an occasion or they came to visit. Sometimes, I see my maid Julia as my mum and its only when my mum came home that she told me Julia is only my nanny. Oh Julia is a very good woman to which I love very much she is just a real mother to me because she caters for my every need  and also,the needs of an adolescent.

Well,back to my dilemma, I was soaked with water and lying on the pavement I don't remember when and how I got there to be precise but when I opened my eyes,I saw him going without even introducing himself and that is weird also,I thought since he rescued me,he should at least be wet but no his clothes were dried that u won't even think that he saved me and yes I know he did because I sent my bodyguard to bring me pineapple juice.